4x princo $1.55
4 x ritek $2.30
4 x databank $2.00

dvd+r
ritek $2.40

cases
dvd $0.30
cd slim $0.20

Can you send me your details . Your the Store in Melbourne arn't you ? A Warehouse ?

If it's the right place, I lost your phone number. I'm in Brisbane and used to get some discs from you COD.

If not, do you send to Brisbane at all ?

And can you send me your details , like Phone number to : Johnmiceter74@hotmail.com

Thanks

whitepages

I have been buying my DVDR's from Xtreem Technology (18 Church St, Richmond) for the last couple of years. They are a wholesaler that also sells to the public.

A two weeks ago a ten pack of MATCO DVDR X4 were $15. They seem to carry all the known brands and will discount for bulk orders.

This is the first time I have used MATCO and have had no problems so far. I have just given up on PRINCO DVDR X4. To many drop out and from what I have been reading in 'DVDDifferentRip', Australia is not the only place getting dud stock.

Hope this helps some of the boys and girls in Victoria.

Regards.

I've been using the Matco 4x of late myself with a bit of varying results. While they all play in my DVD Player when burnt at 4x (with A05), trying them in my mates player show a few wont play (hang at 80 to 90% of the movie). But burnt at 2x they play on everything, even Xbox and PS2.

japanwarehouse

princo (branded) is very bad espically for movies
princo (shinny surface) is excellent. if your buying movies from geelong, dandenong or carribean market most likely you will be getting these discs.

our site
www.japanwarehouse.com

is down while we change the database for bulk orders.
site will be up by monday morning.

tho if you want a pricing just email us at:

japanwarehouse@yahoo.com.au

what other info did you want for the ritek?

shintaro in spindle is princo, do a man. check on it. so be carefull when buying shintaro in spindles.

stedyedy

does it matter if you burn a movie to + or - media can your dvd read both? whats that site that tells you what dvd players can use what media?

japanwarehouse

price update as alot of the prices has gone down:

Got 10,000 Princo DVD-R A Grade in packs of 50. Shinny Surface. Best for movies and console games.

Shipped from melbourne. Free pickup at our north melbourne storage.

1-50 $1.20 inc
100+ $1.19 inc
600+ $1.18 inc
1000+ $1.17 inc
2000+ $1.16 inc
5000+ $1.15 inc

Few pallets of DVD Case Black with DVD Logo packs of 100 will be coming in shortly price as follows:

1-100 $0.30
300+ $0.27
500+ $0.26
1000 $0.25
5000+ $0.24

Melody DVD+R media please contact us for pricing, pricing starts at $1.50 inc
Plus a new generic brand is coming on the market name is yet to be released tho it is suppose to be in the line of the super X dvd's price at $1.10 inc.

Thanks guys.
ps site is still down, our web design guy took a long break so please just email us at:
japanwarehouse@yahoo.com

I just bought a spindle of 50 Princo "A Grade" at Parramatta town Hall computer market Sydney for $63:00 that is $1:26 each.............
I have never had any problem with Princo or any other of the brands so far on either my Sony DRU 510A or LG GSA 4040B+upgraded firmware

Check out Fast Eddies at Fluitek one of the best sites in OZ online or face to face....

http://www.fluidtek.com.au/

japanwarehouse

updated:

Shipped from melbourne. Free pickup at our north melbourne storage.

4x DVD-R Princo (Shinny White Top)
1-50 $1.20 inc
100+ $1.19 inc
600+ $1.18 inc
1000+ $1.17 inc
2000+ $1.16 inc
5000+ $1.15 inc

4x Databank (Green / White Top)
1-50 $1.65
100+ $1.60
200+ $1.55
600+ $1.50

4x DVD-R Ritek Gold
1-50 $2.05
100+ $2.00
600+ $1.95

2.4 x DVD+R Melody
1-50 $1.80
100+ $1.75
600+ $1.60

DVD Cases Black
1-100 $0.30
300+ $0.27
500+ $0.26
1000 $0.25
5000+ $0.24

CD Slim Case
1-100 $0.18
600+ $0.16
1000+ $0.15

japanwarehouse@yahoo.com.au

tharock

what does Ritek Gold mean

are they any better or worse than the G04's or whatever they are. Havnt really used Ritek media before, mainly have been using Princo's with no problems in standalone dvd players and in PS2's (both movie and games).

I just want to make sure that if i order these Ritek Gold's that im getting the media that everybody has been raving about.

Also, japanwarehouse, how much is postage to Perth for around 25 or 50 pieces.

thanks

Edit: When does your website come back online again?

Iam looking at buying a 50 spindle of printable ritek dvd-r discs (G04). Does anyone have any places where the have found these cheap?

Also i have a friend who has some silver top ritek dvd-r discs with a media code RITEKM02 does anyone know anything about these, i have never seen this media code.

Thanks

japanwarehouse

working on it now
should be up by end of week promise this time

ritek gold is prob. the better media at this moment.
bit better then the printable ones tho alot more expensive.

currently have no printable ritek atm tho if i get more in will post it.

thanks guys

postage to perth would be about $9.60 express up to 100 discs
next day delivery $3 cheaper for normal post

Darkman_

Melbourne must be Australia's DVDr capital because that's where I get mine from too. http://www.jpldisplays.com.au have spindles of 100 ritek 4x DVD-r for $225. Plus the service is great, I emailed a question and got a reply within 2 minutes!
Worth checking out.

japanwarehouse

yes we COD nation wide.

price update

DVD-R 4x Princo Mat $1.08

DVD-R 4x V8 $1.05

DVD-R 4x Ritek Printable White $1.95

DVD Case Green (XBOX) 0.35

DVD Case Slim (Half the Size) $0.29

tharock

japanwarehouse said:
working on it now
should be up by end of week promise this time

ritek gold is prob. the better media at this moment.
bit better then the printable ones tho alot more expensive.

currently have no printable ritek atm tho if i get more in will post it.

thanks guys

postage to perth would be about $9.60 express up to 100 discs
next day delivery $3 cheaper for normal post

May I ask why you quoted me a postage charge, when your website mentions free postage on all items?

Also, im assuming you accept direct deposit as a form of payment?