cheapest DVD-r Media in OZ ?

tharock said:
May I ask why you quoted me a postage charge, when your website mentions free postage on all items?

Also, im assuming you accept direct deposit as a form of payment?
Guys, can you do me a favour and keep your personal comminications/questions to other members here either via the PM or Email ? Otherwise this thread will be closed. Thanks.

jess100102

Have to agree with Darkman.

Until a few weeks ago I new nothing about DVDR's purhased my first lot from www.jpldisplays.com.au and the service was outstanding, they told me what I needed and the disks were here the next day

I think it is getting to the stage where it is a very compitive market and service is goint to play a big role and customers are going to want more than "Ya disks are in the mail mate!!" if you know what I mean

They made me up a sample pack of a few different types of media, even sent me a freebie of a new brand they were testing out and I was on my merry way :)

Just checked their site to Darkman and it seems there prices have dropped a little, $210.00 for Ritek G04's

I have used over 100 DataBank dvd-r's and not one has gone bad, all for movies, i believe there down too around $80 now for 50
They play in all players ive seen so far

just wanting too know , when you get these dvd-r codes what do you compare them too, when looking for the manufacturer
just checked the code on the Databank and it says GSC002, ??
chickenman do you know??

GSC002 = GigaStorage, reported to be now owned by Ritek and next door to Ritek manufacturing. But I have nothing to prove that.