To all members!

U all make me sick with all this gushing emotion. LOL

It's been thorugh alot but this forum is still here. People are the basis for this place and what we have here is a good group of people. FOR THE MOST PART!

Aw, I've only just seen this thread, well thanks to everyone one who put up with my stupid questions lol I've had tons of fantastic help from here - you are stars :D

Hag

A big THX to everyone 4 all their help
Just look at all our locations but no bad arguments, it may be the internet that holds this world together as no one asks where we live, what religion or colour ect :)
Slushieee I know but think about it.....when you go on line to play or chat do you ever ask what colour or creed ppl are ? ;)

Hag said:
A big THX to everyone 4 all their help
Just look at all our locations but no bad arguments, it may be the internet that holds this world together as no one asks where we live, what religion or colour ect :)
Slushieee I know but think about it.....when you go on line to play or chat do you ever ask what colour or creed ppl are ? ;)
How every so true are your words Hag...

devianz

Thanks everyone

I'm fairly new to this forum and don't post that often, mainly because if i've got a problem with hardware/software/media, odds are so has someone else and the answers are just a search away!
Great tutorials btw, took me from complete novice to coaster free burnaholic in no time!
Friendly+polite admin and members make this the best forum to be part of!

Thinking about it, its funny how our common intrest of moving a heap of zeros and ones from one place to another brings so many different people from all over world together....

As that great Pioneer philosopher once said,

"01001110101010001010101000000101010001010101010"

or something like that! lol!

Thanks for the kind words! ;)

I've been a mod,and member at other forums.We decided this forum would be different.A place to relax without hassles.You just proved it works!Newbies get fair treatment here too.We are all learning as we go along.Last thing you need is someone to give you a hard time when you have a problem.