To all members!

I am going to to put a twist to this!My feedback is in appreciation to the members!:)

I would like to thank all of of you for your participation in this forum!The forum was created for you.You people are the ones that keep it going.Keep on sharing and helping each other.It is appreciated!

The goal here is to have a friendy,helpful site.

P.S. don't forget to thank each other.None of you go unnoticed!:)

Well said Woody

Couldn't agree more! Peeps on this Forum have saved me countless hours and hair pulling trying to work out certain problems and obtaining "freeware" :)

Thx to everyone involved - this is the guv'nor of Forums.

Oldy

Well said

Thanx to all the members who have helped me!;)

And thanx to all the members who are going to help me and maybe dont even know it yet!:D

This place is the best.
Lets keep it that way!:)

LOL LOL LOL

THANKS To all who put up with my elongated waffle here because i tend to go off on one when explaining answers lol they tend to be long winded but anyhow it gets the point across in a meaningfull understandble way in simple terms lol.............er wait im doing it again now aint i lmao !!:D

but seriously cheers to all my good mates here and new mates to be made !

for all newbies and oldies (ahem no offence to old age here lol) reading this welcome to our forum and enjoy just remember one thing if nothing

A LITTLE THANKS GOES A LONG WAY !!!! =)

So please please please remember if you ask a question and get an answer its POLITE to say thankyou to the person/persons answering as they put the time in to reply to something YOU wanted to know!.........

Remember it costs you nothing for us to share our knowledge we do NOT get paid to do this we do this off our own backs because we enjoy SHARING our wealth of knowledge with others!, it will not kill you to show yer appreciation of us all here by just 2 words ......

THANK YOU
not too much to ask is it people !? :D :D :D :D

thanks for taking the time to read this and all posts here !:D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Its the regulars that make the forum what it is... yah its great to get praise, but that aint everything !!!! I LIVE HERE daily for the simple fact its great and i get a great sense of belonging helping others with probs big or small ! :D

I like to think of this is a family sort of forum we all know each other and get along like bro's and sisters and a great source/ knowledge base of Q & A where almost anything can be discussed! :D

Seb

:)))

CDRSoft is a great forum.
I really like the team spirit.
See ya...

@Woody, N.B., ChikenMan, Roadworker, Lazorman, Shadoe, Joripe, CDRorderz, TnM, Shadey, RastaBT, elpresidente, poko, malbo and anybody else.

Tanx 2 all of u who gave me support when i was still a newbie. More to come.... ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :p :)

Tanx all! I look apon dis forum as one big family.
We all learn by our mistakes and learnin is knowledge, we av de ability to share in a friendly manner.
Each relpy is worth de input to others no matter how small de input is.
I only hope to B part of dis forum for years to come ;)
Tanx you alllllll!

I used to just stop by the main site, grab some progs and go on my way. Now Since I joined the forum I enjoy it better. Helping people and getting help and advice in return. Thx all.

Hello Folks,

This forum in nothing but spectacular !

Information is always proved in warm and cordial atmosphere. This atmosphere and the wealth of knowledge provided by knowable individuals is what makes this forum truly unique.

Thanks to all the fine folks who take their time and effort to contribute and make the forum the great place that it is.

Thanks,
Coaster

i could not agree more!. the eyes and ears of the many are greater than the sum of ourselves. and having a wee bit of dedication to the subject certainly helps! let us all keep it together!