To all members!

Thanks for the great forum, no lamers and all are very helpfull here. :) Ive learned lots of new stuff reading up on the tutorials, program info here :D

CDRSOFT KICKS!

I just wanted say that CDRSOFT has overcome a few obstacles, and in my opinion is the BEST forum there ever is and ever will be!!
I also wanted to say that I, and a lot of other peeps appreciate
The time and effort that has gone into this site!!

Thanx to all who support and contribute to it!!

:)
SUBHUMAN

;)
The goal here is to have a friendy,helpful site!
wise president!

beauti-full place and people!

i have to thank all of you that help and teach

i stay here every day and love,yes love this place!;)

if i can help some.....ask!

;)

This is almost unbelievably good to be true, congrats to all the people who had the vision, the will, strength, perseverance, etc…. to build and maintain such and incredible site and forum, and to keep it clean (pretty much) and functional, and free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is truly a work of love. I’m so glad someway I got here (don’t remember how) and now it seems to be part of my life.
The problem is that I can’t help having this nightmares where the corporate monsters will come down trying to kill this in some way or another.
Please guys, be brave, keep this dream on and on……

Thanks for the kind words!;) Any site such as this is taking a gamble.We will continue on.N.B. has gone to great lengths to protect his site,and this forum.I'm sure there is a chance he could be shut down.For now we will just enjoy it,and not worry.Have fun!:)

Yea! I'm so pleast with this forum, it's THE number one place!
and thx al of you that have and will make my life so much easyer to live!

I may not post often, or be able to answer any questions, but I too would like to add my appreciation to the special people that make this site what it is.
SIMPLY THE BEST
:D :)

Thanks...stick around guys!!!

This forum will be even better soon.We are currently working on restructuring it to be easier to use.N.B. has some nice hacks to make it even better!:)

Thanks woody, Rastabt, N.B, pokopiko and you all, for me this is the best forum I ever visited, and a place where it is fun to contribute. It is also a place where to be educated and be "brought up" if you understand what I mean ?

I have some thoughts about this place (as we all have), sometimes I see a question of for example "what shall I do with this" or "whats the best burner prog" or "how do I do this and that" or "which program do I use for copying" ++

What about making a question of the day or week, It can be all of this, like a teaching lesson and discussion around a thema, that have its special place in the forum, and where it`s dicussed specific things . For example : How do I make a backup of my disk to CD, Which programs is best , and why..?

Thanks for a really nice site woody and the rest of you guys.. ;) ;) ;)