To all members!

like woody said "svgusta" look out for great new things to come :) and its people like you comming here and thanking us personnally that makes us even more determined to make the forum even better (as if it isnt the best already anyhow lol :) ) :)

well let me be the first "robjohn" to say we are fortunate to have you as a member too!! every new member is an added bonus whether you post anything or not .. " YOU "just being a member of the fastest growing forum out there makes everything worth while for us :)

welcome aboard and enjoy yer stay ! :)

@ woody move over bud yer takin all the couch up again and whats this rubbish on the tv !? ....oooops er sorry got carried away there ahem no we are definately not ADDICTED or living here !!!!! :) now wheres that view new posts button ? it was here a minute ago ???!?!? lol :)

thank you!!!

I could just imagine how this forum shines out with different ideas of different races, all in one roof! I'm proud to be a member of this family. Thanks to all my brothers and sisters who have helped me in someways. Cheers to the mods and organizers of this forum- This is one of a kind!!!!!!!!I hope this will sustain onwards.........

Just a huge THANK YOU to everyone.

This includes the Administrators, Moderators and also everyone else who has helped me with one thing or another. This site happens to be one of the best sources for software and information around.

Because of this I have tried to offer any assistance and opinions when I can and just hope I don't open my mouth to change feet too often.

Keep up the good work Guys & Gals :)

thanks guys & girls.
its great to be a part of something.i never thought i would ever have a pc ,but glad i tried it out.
i usaly come here everyday,sometimes all day.
this is my relaxation.hell beats killing the kids .
:D .but no this has been my havern for the last few months,& hopefully for many more to come.
cheers parrot man;)

I feel the same.U floks have helped me out on a few occasions & the advice has always been informative & usefull

So Keep Up The Good Work:)