The Hangout!

Im doin voluntery work with a animal charity shop the now, not really voluntery as the job centre force U to do it, but it mostly a good laugh :)

BaNzI :D

janiedriver said:
Do you get to work with the animals, Banzi?
Sadly not Janie, it's a charity shop that sells donations & various bric a brac & clothes, but in a way i am helpin them :)

Oooooooooo Fluffing :p:p:p Lucky VIPER :D

BaNzI :D

Just back from a trip to the other side of Arkansas. I saw some really GREAT things! For the first time in my life I saw real cotton. It was growing everywhere there. I have a cotton stalk that I brought home with the bolls opened up and the cotton exploding out of it. It's really soft. I also saw a levee and the shore of the Mighty Mississippi for the first time. It was a great trip!

Sorry I was AWOL folks and folksettes. I was busy doing some intense computer learning, and if I lost my focus I would have dropped the whole thing. It's good to be back.

take a nap before we spank you; me thinks Viper should be the one, because he contacted you; :D

@ Viper: Would you provide some pics? :D :D

Viper has spanked me again. He loved every minute of it.And I knew I was in trouble when I came back on and saw "Rules, by Viper".
Well, a short list of why I have been gone. 1. I am in way over my head with my new forum. Please...does anyone know how to work these phpbb things? I need your help, and you will be put in chains until it is done, but treated very nicely in the meantime. I'm not sure what possessed me to try something this grand that I don't know anything about, but I figure the firing squad will catch up to me sometime.
The second is that my health went into a tailspin for awhile. Didn't know as I would make it, nor did I know if I wanted to. Had a couple more heart surgeries too. One word of experience from someone who's been there....if you are on meds, especially lots of them for a serious condition...don't ever stop taking them all at once. Your head explodes.
Wishing you all the best of today, and I'll try to get back up to speed here.

That was pretty cute!
Sigh, I'll send ya pics if'n you figure out my forum!!
Bribery will get me everywhere. (And I sure hope Viper took some more pictures)