The Hangout!

lol been too busy janie ....... its this WOODYS CAP i got given needs a hot wash to get it to shrink fit my head lol now i have it hehe :)

Morning everyone. Still *grrrrrrr* trying to figure out the forum MOD stuff. I just don't get it. There must be a Forums for Dummies book somewhere.
Beautiful day here in Arkansas, approaching summer. Maybe I will even get outdoors to do something today.

Last edited:
Mornin all. We had some really powerful storms last night. Rain blew in my window to about 6 feet into the room, and the lightning was so close it kept knocking off the power. Street lights are still out. No tornados though. It's still going on this morning, and probably all day.

I've been to those sites, and found that they just don't start at the very beginning, which is what I need. They are for someone with at least the base knowledge. of cours going back and giving them another try probably wouldn't hurt any!!
Thanks roady.

Gooood Morning Forum!
It's hotter than hell here already. Good day to stay in, crank up the ac, turn on the ceiling fans and get under a blanket!!

janiedriver said:
Gooood Morning Forum!
It's hotter than hell here already. Good day to stay in, crank up the ac, turn on the ceiling fans and get under a blanket!!
Thats one thing you can do and its a good start.:D

Well, except for going to lunch with a couple of girlfriends on Saturday it was one boring weekend. I am beginning to think that a rest home would have more excitement. At least they have bingo night! The hardest part in life for me is surviving the "down time". I don't mean depressed, but the times when nothing's happening and I have to spend most of my time alone. I'm too much of an extrovert for that to be comfortable.
We had some pretty severe storming last night. Really high wind and lightning and hail and rain. Everything on my balcony was moved to the floor by mother nature! And I had a bamboo shade covering the livingroom window on the outside. It is gone. Who knows how many miles from here it blew! I slept through it all until one of my cats punctured my hand and leg. I guess he was pretty frightened.
How was everyone else's weekend?

Hope the storm didnt cause too much damage Janie :)

Was a ok weekend here, weather wasnt up to much, one minute it was sunny, then cloudy, then rainy, then hailstones, usual scottish weather) :D

BaNzI :D

Morning folks. We had tornado warnings yesterday for 9 hours. There was some really beautiful cloud formations and spectacular lightning, but no tornados.

michaeldriver

janiedriver said:
.....I went to Mexico once. it's a great place to shop.
My boy Pete, while on a High School Basketball Tour and armed with my Amex card, visiited Tijuana. While he was there he rang to tell me that he had brought me and his mother a Rollex watch each,...I had visions of the nightmares my next Amex account would bring.....:(

Praise be...they were only "Copy Watch's":D

Well, I havn't hung out for a long time. There seems to be cobwebs all over the place, which will be good for halloween decorating.
Halloween...my favorite holiday of the year. You can be anything you can dream up at halloween, and decorate with the most outlandish things. Nothing has to be tasteful and nothing has to be true to life. What could be better?