The Hangout!

Sorry to hear about the back pain I know what its like but has euthanasia become legal in them thar southern states? Here in downunder southern states the only reward for winning that race would be a long stint in the lockup...unless one could convince the jury that it was a horse one shot and not janiedriver :))

janiedriver said:
Good Morning Sunshines. :D
I threw my back out yesterday and am in excruciating pain today. First one to put a humane bullet through my head wins!!!!! :(

Awww, sorry to hear that Janie, have a bad back meself so know how much it hurts, U rest up now & U be fightin fit in no time, i always found a long piece of wood under the mattress can work wonders on a back :)

BaNzI :D

I had a ruptured disk and a herniated on in thelower back. They took the ruptured one about 15 years ago. Now every now and again the herniated one reminds me that it's still active.

I'll be moving in less than a month, to a larger apartment. It's pretty nice, with a 9 hole golf course running around it, and a pool, fitness room, jacuzzi, tanning rooms, etc. But for the next few weeks I will be packing and walking over boxes. Anyone who knows me knows that is an accident waiting to happen! Last night I moved the computer to the kitchen counter so the desk can be dismantled and trashed. Sitting on a bar stool at this thing is WAY more uncomfortable than using the desk chair!

HEY sounds like a worthwhile move janie :)

your own golf course, a pool and a jacuzzi whoah sounds pretty awsome janie :) just dont go straining anything on the move or you will be needing all that luxary to recoop instead of relax :)

Thanks for the welcomes!! I'm pretty much settled, but will probably be tweaking for the next several months. You know, the girly rearranging thing. I feel better now that I can come on here again.

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, Please drop a penny in the old man's hat.

Does anyone do any interesting volunteer work for the Holidays? I used to work getting food out at a food pantry in NY.

I do my volunteer bit daily lol ......its my job :)

I teach I.T. and basic skills to a couple of hundred people a month gratis of my spare time i enjoy it :)

btw i think its me not the goose lol :p :)