Back online !

NB,

Very glad to see you have the forum back on line.

I really missed being able to visit the forum.

Coaster

woooh talk about a heart attack... thought the forum was taken down like core forum a while back... nice to hear were back..

the best thing that happened to me today was seeing the forum was back againg, that made my day.... damn I´m so addicted to this place...

N.B.

Staff member
Thanks for all the nice comments ! :)
This is what makes us go on ... the whole team is working hard here ...
so enjoy ! :)

About the server: I am NOT sure why it crashed ... I will check the logs, but this machine crashes quite frequently ! I had that problem with the main site server as well .. some kiddy did attack it ... maybe same is here on the forum !
Will let you know once I have a clue ! It even might be a hardware problem. Which would be worse then everything else ...
Anyhow ... Keep posting !

We will be online forever :>

Yes sure is good to see the forum back on line....

Checked out giveit2me43 and thier down now..You click on thier web add and this is what comes up..

"dont fuck with nx again. we are number one so fuck you"

Sounds like they got a feud going over there.....

Nice to see you back N.B.

nice to see you guys back. i was already starting to go through cdrsoft withdrawal symptoms and cringing in the shower stall (a la "The Crying Game")...f**kin' ugly scene!

So glad the site is back, was getting really worried about it, I know I don't post often enough, but it was horrible to find it down. Hope it can be easily fixed and sorted out.

M

microbar

welcome back

Great to see you are back on line.
Was starting to get worried,
cheers