Back online !

Almost killed myself when i couldn´t acess this place.

My life was worth nothing, but lucky me i wait to past away and now it´s back on again.

Thanks God.......sorry thanks N.B. ....but that must be
the closest to God what i know.

Copykat

N.B. and all the other guys, Thank whatever God you worship. Geez really missed this site for the past week, It's my first port of call whatever time of the day and night and although it has been said before let me echo.

Its Great to be back.

Me too was worried. I thought the forum was gone for good. Thank goodness it's online again, horraaayy

other post removed by rastabt ... double post

OMG ...... OMG ........ Yourrrr'eeee baaaaccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was getting EXTREMELY worried there and I was missing the forum like crazy but you should have seen the tears of joy that I had when I saw that familiar blue screen appear (and not THAT blue screen :D )......

Great to see the forum and everybody back... like a few people have commented - this site is ESSENTIAL daily reading and a source of information beyond parallel.

Good to see the old gang back .............

YOU PEOPLE ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

< a very happy and relieved CDRSOFT.CC user >

Psycho2000 :D :D :D :D :D

PS - Is there any way to check up on what is happening when.. sorry if.... the site goes down again. I don't like withdrawl symptions that much.....

p2000 :cool:

I must say I didn't realize just how important this forum is to me and others till it was gone. Ounce again welcome back.

happy1

happy1 well tanx you bro.
We all here try to help best we can and most how visit here come back time and time again.
We just love your and of cause other members surpport here.
Wot got mi when we was off line was de friends which I' had missed and de fun and enjoyment which I had missed BIG Time.:)