VBB 3.0 Beta 3

er...seems i've busted my avatar...is the addition of a new avatar enabled? (i seem stupid 2 myself :p)

er...woody can't find anything that can upload a new avatar...i've got only an enabled radio btn for Do not use an avatar..thats all :(..any help is welcome

serjer said:
er...woody can't find anything that can upload a new avatar...i've got only an enabled radio btn for Do not use an avatar..thats all :(..any help is welcome
Please read your PM.. ;)

and yes folks you can have bigger avatars ....but they may look bad scaled up :) heheh mine did so i reverted to the original size :)

I like the layout and workings of this board and it's the best I've come across

I have one question though. Is it possible to do a quick reply without having to click the icon? I do understand it being the way it is so you can include quotes etc but it would be nice to just bash into the reply instantly also

I guess I'm used to other quick reply boxes and I keep clicking the box first to start the quick reply and hit the wall :)

cheers :D

N.B.

Staff member
Hmmz ..
I am not aware of such an option ..
I think you have to click on the reply button.
This is most likely, because Jelsoft now offers the linear and threaded view for the forums :)

using threaded view lets you quick reply without the hassle of clicking an icon saving precious time

Imagine all the clicks and time I will save now in future posts, guess I'll have to write a guide on how to do it now :D:D:D