VBB 3.0 Beta 3

N.B.

Staff member
Hello :)

Finally something TOTALLY new ...
We run now Vbulletin 3 which is really great in many ways.
You will see the improvements with your own eyes soon.
Right now you may encouter some troubles, but we are working on them, for sure !
The old design will be back soon as well ..
so .. Have Fun and keep posting !

Cheers,
N.B.

ps: more to come :)

pss: once I am less busy :D

Laz

I take it the quick reply function will also be back too m8 when everything is sorted? ;)

I like the new posting functions/layout too N.B., lot's of potential for sure with v3. :)

N.B.

Staff member
Forum seems to run faster as well ..
Just didn´t want to let you wait till I have fully converted the theme, so I put it online like it is right now :)

Anyhow .. working on Quick Reply ...

yeah, vb3 ownz :)
a little to big on this old monitor ... (800*600) :D
should use th other one ...
the features are amazing an quick reply rocks
thx m8,
forti

N.B.

Staff member
Great :)
Still looking around a bit ...
The style seems to work as well ... will be back online soon ...

:)Looks really nice and loads a lot faster for me too. Will the "view new post since last visit" be implemented? I hope so ;)
Good job :D

it has look for the four right pointing arrows top of the page on the right view posts is the 2nd one along its there just a skin problem ..... simply hover the pointer for the help popup N.B is currently working on the forum skin situation at the mo so be bear with us thanks :)

about the quick reply hack too if you are currently using the 'linear layout' (similar to the old layout of the old forum) then the quick reply is the tab in the middle of the EDIT and REPLY buttons :)

thanks again for putting up with these problems we hope to rectify all probs asap :)

but you will also note the speed increase is impressive EVEN with the new layout etc :)

Last edited:
search probs with new VBB update

It seems that something is wrong with the search function, old posts doesn't appears even when 'find post from any date' is selected

plus I second bionic for the return of "view new post since last visit" button

(the novelties looks great, that's for sure)

Last edited:
Fourm Problem's

To all viewing CDRBase please remember that while we fine tune our New Look forum there will B some function which may not work.
We are aware of this and will notify you all once all is stable.
Thank you all for you concern and support from all the Admin and Mod staff here @ CDRBase... :)

N.B.

Staff member
Ah ...
yes ... we have to rebuild the search index ..
Will do that now ! Thanks mate :)

N.B.

Staff member
Search Index was rebuilt.
Should work now as normal ..
The skin is back as well ...

Enjoy ...

Fixing now the rest :)