VBB 3.0 Beta 3

i think this is the defaultist of DEFAULT skins lmao :)

sooooo basic its not finished lol doh ! :)

buttons still do not work for view posts and ive just deleted what must be my 8th p.m about that bleh :(

Last edited:
One thing !
It seems i have lost a lot of post in the user area and have become a registrered user instead of senior member. Not that its all that important too me, just wondering :) really :D

Laz

OK, many of you will have lost posts after the update.

If you would like your postcount corrected plz PM one of the Admin team and we will correct it for you. Sensible and honest requests only plz. :)

Would also be nice 2 get the title back, Senior Member has a nice ring 2 it where as Registered User makes me sound like a noobie:)

Just a small niggle:)As far as i know i ain't lost any post's

BaNzI:D

Laz

N.B. is away at the mo so we will have to wait for him to return to fix most of the small remaining niggles left with this vB update. ;)

N.B.

Staff member
yes it is ...
just click on the button between the edit and reply of any posting and it will get activated :)

The posting count stuff seems to be broken :(
Will submit the bug to VBB staff

Where did the masthead image go - it was there at one time since 3.0, and now its gone again?

And this IS a quick reply.

PS. I keep glancing at the Linear/Hybrid/Threaded options - not sure if I dare touch them, since it seems ok as it is?

OMG! - I just hit threaded - and wished I hadn't - what a mess!

LTR12101B said:
Where did the masthead image go - it was there at one time since 3.0, and now its gone again?

And this IS a quick reply.

PS. I keep glancing at the Linear/Hybrid/Threaded options - not sure if I dare touch them, since it seems ok as it is?

OMG! - I just hit threaded - and wished I hadn't - what a mess!
LTR12101B you can always hit back the Linear tab to get you back.
;)

I did! - I guess the other views are not fully implemented yet.

If it's an
A
---- B Replied to A
C
---- D replied to C
-----------E replied to D

Style of view, then it doesn't normally work well, as we normally just reply to the thread, rather than specifically to an individual post.

Now I just edited, and got 3 {SIZE=1} entries at the end, for the second time - I get odd junk if the mose scrool wheel swings the pointer over the wrong thing, but I don't THINK I did it that time.

Nope, Ok this time - I think my mouse is just acting wierd
Yep! The scroll wheel clicks the COLOR, FONT or SIZE dropdowns if it hits them - is it just me?

Last edited: