Updated Bootable Tools CD

Ghost is no problem. u can make with winimage a 2.88mb disk this works..but i wonder how to make trueimage.. this is 4x 1.2mb..

and trueimage has NO Autoexec.bat..

Last edited:
Thanks for for boot disk. I needed something like this that I can take with me when people call with computer problems. I've added to it alot... and think it will be a great tool. Thanks again!

@ solaris...thanks for your input re the 4 floppy problem...I did make a bootable TrueImage cd from the software but it is written in a format my explorer will not recognize.As an Iso image it is 5 meg in size.It will not allow the addition of the partition image(*.tib) at that initial stage .Iam at the point of reverting back to Ghost...pure simplicity....In any case I'll see what TI can do.Cheers

Last edited:
Excellent Work Solaris

I have downloaded your boot CD
It is by all means Excellent in all aspects.Congratulations.
By the way how can i insert the boot disks of win2000 and WinXP?
Also i have some ideas about making a bit more complicated like how about using SEAL to make it an autonomous working enviroment for the quick and dirty jobs and CDrwin for cd-burning emergencies???

Again an excellent work Solaris.Allthough i am new to say it keep up the good work

:) :)

Solaris you're the best man. I've enjoyed this compilation since 1.0. I use it quite often and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!

Where does he get those Wonderful toys? </Batman_Quote>

Seriously good stuff there. Also impressive how you got it all in one bootable package.

Many thanks, man!

solaris, there is a problem with one of your latest update :

on the GHOST 2003 standalone boot, there is no possibility to adress the CDROM :( in the picture "select image file to load" . It works fine with GHOST 7.5 choice, but when i made a 2003 backup file, i can't use GHOST 7.5 ...

Thx for your great taff !!

CDRom worked fine for me, mvmlt.
I actualy found that Ghost 7.5 wouldnt recognise my drives, probably because they are too new.

Beep said:
CDRom worked fine for me, mvmlt.
I actualy found that Ghost 7.5 wouldnt recognise my drives, probably because they are too new.
Your CDROM is recongnized wirh GHOST 2003 ??
I'll try to test on an other system.
Thx