The Hangout!

Doing pretty well, how about you?
Going to work on another batch of my "Wench's Brew" today. It's a massage oil I make up that works well for instantly killing pain. Little by little I am getting followers.

EGGS.........

*waits for comments* lmao

FULL ENGLISH PLEASE extra TOAST :)

if you dont know what a FULL ENGLISH is janie then nows the time to learn lol :p :D

A full English breakfast , or traditional fry-up is the traditional breakfast dish of England. Scottish, Welsh and Irish breakfasts share some characteristics and ingredients. At its heart it consists of fried bacon and fried eggs but to earn the title of a "full English", a number of other ingredients would be expected. In British hotels and bed and breakfast establishments the term "full English breakfast" is used to differentiate between the larger multiple course breakfast that may include a cereal or a smoked kipper from the simpler "continental breakfast" of coffee (or tea) and croissants.

The bacon is traditionally fried. Poached or scrambled eggs and perhaps grilled bacon may be offered as alternatives. Some of the additional ingredients that might be offered as part of a "full English breakfast" include: pork sausages; black pudding; fried or grilled tomatoes; mushrooms; fried bread or possibly sauté potatoes; baked beans; kidneys; and bread and butter on the side.

YEAH not exactly the greatest meal thats good for your heart but hey if you can manage to burn it off during the day then its not so bad :D

I normally go for cereal, BUT, having gone through a whole variety of brand name and own brand, I finally got the answer.

I mix two - the base is usually Tesco (own brand) Tropical Feast (not bad on it's own), but with a bit of a nut cluster one added.

Morning All my Sunshines!
I think Viper better cook this morning. Everyone got pretty hungry with the picture!
I would like a bowl of Cheerios with skim milk, no sugar.
And coffee with chocolate soymilk. ;)

cheerios taste revolting :(

skim milk ?!? hmmmmm waters thicker

no sugar ok can let you off on that one ;)

coffee with chocolate milk ?! ewwwwwwwwwwwww

coffees not good for you lol !!!

orange juice is fine :)

usually have orange juice or soft drink with a full english :)

Morning Banzi, and Happy Easter.
Somebody has to prepare a better breakfast than I do! May as well be Viper.
Did the Bunny bring you everything sweet that you wanted? :D

i know what he brought thousands of screaming kids ..... TOOTH DECAY and a free pass ticket to the DENTIST lol :)

oh and a DENT In parents pockets everywhere lol :)