The Hangout!

I got the terrarium built yesterday, but no waterfalls in it yet. I'm still trying to work out how to do that. But, it sounds to me like waterfalls is a good thing!

GOOD MORNING everyone!

Goood morning (or since it afternoon here Good Afternoon Janie ) :)

There is really nothing to tell, honest, he just likes waterfalls :)

BaNzI :D

I lived 10 minutes from Niagara Falls. It was a great place, but if you get too close you get soaked and your hair and clothes get plastered to you. Lots of fun to do that in the summer. :D ;)

Cool that one place i have always wanted to visit along with China, Hong Kong, Mexico (love the aztec & mayan cultures) Egypt........one day i will win the lottery..sigh lol :p

Do folk still go over the falls in barrels?

Good Morning Sunshines!

Anyone ready for some coffee? Or am I the only one who drinks the stuff in the morning?? (I would advise you to stay away from Viper if you take cream in your coffee ;) )
Did anyone play any great April Fool's pranks yesterday? I did,on my daughter, and she called me up screaming into the phone at me. :D

Good Afternoon Janie, hope all is well with u today :)

I'll pass on the coffee, believe me U dont me bouncing off the walls (Hyperactive as a kid due to wayyy to much caffine) :(

I didnt really get much of a chance to ply my pranks lol, me net was up & down like the assyrian empire, so i was out for a nice long cycle :)

Good Morning All. I've adjusted to daylight savings time and am up at my usual ungodly hour again.
I called my granddaughter yesterday for her 5th birthday. She was very excited about turning 5, but when she woke up in the morning her little chin was quivering and she was ready to cry because she wasn't bigger yet. Bless her little pea-pickin' heart.

I am, and I am OLD too! 48!!!!!!!! :eek:

PS..the picture is real, taken when I was 48. The wonders of good genes!! :D

Last edited:
Hi Janie :)

Nah got them all sorted by the power of the format lol :p

Just takes me a few days to get everythin tweaked to my prefs, but at least it gor rid of those spyware files i had on it :)

Hope all is well with U :)

They're doing controlled burns in the forests around here. Smells nice for the first five minutes. Then the air gets thicker and foggier and you can't go outside without your eyes burning. I guess the weather conditions are just right for it to settle down close to the ground.

Good Morning Sunshines!
Coffee's on, hot and strong. Pull up a chair, read the paper. Let's get the conversation rolling for today. :)