The Hangout!

There U go woody thats the difference between a Male Woodpecker & a **** pheasant
woodpeckers try sex pheasants live it!!! LOL

Poacher...How do you know so much about pheasants? I thought sheep were the males choice of mates? Other than Woody, who smiles at trees.
Ya'll want to get me a new computer for Valentine's Day?

janiedriver said:
Poacher...How do you know so much about pheasants? I thought sheep were the males choice of mates? Other than Woody, who smiles at trees.
Ya'll want to get me a new computer for Valentine's Day?
Hehe...Deb is smiling too! :D Practice makes perfect. ;)

Hmmm...a computer for Valentine's day?This should be interesting! :D

I heard they come in chocolate. Or maybe if I just eat a pound of it I will get over the frustration I have with this one. Yep...computers are male.

Pheasants

Poacher...How do you know so much about pheasants?
I've taken a few in my time :D <> in the sack they go & watchout for the keeper:eek:

I'm Lincolnshire born & bread & poaching is in the blood so to catch em U learn their habits & take it from me in the mating season the males are VERY active <> (I even served in my county regiment in the Army & its nick was "The Poachers") so I guess I do know a bit about em & they do make lovely eating;)

enough of me its nice to have another lady in our gang!!!:p :D

Lovely Eating?

The ladies or the pheasant?
I was in Warwickshire once, is that near Lincolnshire?
And by the way, no new computer for V-Day. But I did get chocolates so I am not so mad at this computer. :rolleyes:

Warwickshire is not too far from the southern bit of Lincolnshire certainly not by USA distances.

Lovely Eating?
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->The ladies or the pheasant?
Both but I do prefer Ladies Uncooked & pheasants roasted!!

is that Cooking with a C There poacher or an F

LOL ;)

hey anyhow a new female to the clan whoooooot :)

always nice to have the odd female user here as the forum seems to be DOMINATED by MALE users lol :)

always nice to have the odd female user here as the forum seems to be DOMINATED by MALE users lol :)[/QUOTE said:
I've been called lots of things, but odd has never been one of them!
Probably dominated by males because you all want SUPER machines! (But so do I.)

Hi all. Back from the land of Politics. It's a dangerous group, and I'm better off around folks who remember their manners. Take that as a compliment.
Anyone going to buy me a drink, or do I have to sit here thirsty??

LOL, no probs ma'am, if U could tell what it is i will make u one :p:D:p

I stopped drinking over 11 years ago so i aint got a clue what it is lol :p

BaNzI :D

That's OK. I don't drink often, so that's one of the few I know.
You put vanilla ice cream and ice in a blender, add Kahlua and vodka, mix it up.
Drizzle chocolate syrup all around the inside of a glass, a large one like a balloon glass. Then you just pour in the blended concoction and enjoy!
Oh yeah, one good thing is you don't need the little umbrellas! :rolleyes:

Spent some time on the golf course yesterday collecting little tiny flowers, along with their root systems, lots of little rocks and some moss. I'm going to put them together in a jar to make a little tiny landscape. Hopefully with a little waterfall (artificial) and a bird bath. Some people have way too much time on their hands!! ;)