The Hangout!

LTR, it waws the nurse who understood me, even with my mouth all full of gauze!
Banzi, I am taking pain pills today. That's OK. I need the sleep.

Wow, Janie looks around suspiciously, it sure is quiet in here. She takes a walk to the end of the bar and sits down. She fluffs her boa, and the smell of a sweet perfume floats around her. She looks down at her little strappy CFM's, and admires her pedicure. She stirs her drink with her index finger, and then provocatively places the finger in her mouth. Mmmmmm...just right.

janiedriver said:
... She stirs her drink with her index finger, and then provocatively places the finger in her mouth. Mmmmmm...just right.
so be careful, don't smile with open lips now; it will banish all admirers; :D

Good Morning Sunshines! It is quiet in here. I guess the boa doesn't entice anyone in!
Good Morning guests. I'm glad you like stopping by.
It's going to be a beautiful day today, not too hot. Yesterday I got my CD burner working well by using the program that came with the machine. I just used the Nero to edit the music. Now I'll have to see what else this thing will do. I know it came with some photo editing stuff I've never seen before.

I got my CD burner working well by using the program that came with the machine. I just used the Nero to edit the music. Now I'll have to see what else this thing will do. I know it came with some photo editing stuff I've never seen before.
LOL :D

WELCOME to OUR CORNER of the FORUM janie lol :p :p :p :)

NOW maby we can HELP you!!!! :D

just ask ;)

Good Morning Sunshines! How is everyone today? I got my car all washed up and the inside cleaned and the oil changed yesterday. Then went furniture shopping. I'm looking for a tall dresser. Didn't find it. Anyone have a favorite sport you're looking forward to in the summer olympics? BTW, nobody told me if they're going straight to hell from the test yet!
Good Morning guests!

janiedriver said:
No relation, Wedge, at least not that we know of. Can I ask your age?
Not sure why my email didn't notify me of replies; I bet you thought "uh-oh, I must have offended him by asking about his age" LoL

I'm 33, going on 11.

banzibaby said:
Hi & Welcome back kibaima & Wedge :)

Hope U have a nice reunion Janie, i spent all day yesterday formattin PC & settin XP & stuff back up lol, what a exciting life i lead...NOT!! :p

BaNzI :D
Hi Banzi
:)

Good to see you. Man I'm glad that so many of you that I know are still around.

Duracell said:
don't forget starting to learn indian languages; it's strongly needed for support phone calls;

LoL! This is funny because it is SOOOO true. Beleive me, I have 4 Compaqs in this house, so I know. But just to let you guys know, I do build my own now. I've learned a bit while I have been away.

With Compaq, their tech support is always a man with and Indian accent and it was hard to understand them. I should have just come here instead when I had problems.

Wedge said:
%3a-30561%3a-33484%3a-38183%3a859595&fid=P40]Razorbacks jacket[/URL]

Just curious since you live there: are you razorbacks fan?
Hi Wedge,
I kind of have to be a fan, and it sure beats being a Bills Fan (which I never was). I've been to one of the basketball games, but really like football better.
I may be going to Oseola someday soon for a visit. I'll let you know. :)

HI Janie & all :)

Did i ever tell U lot just how much i hate gardening & decorating lol :p:p:p

Hope all are well, sorry not been about much the now, this work is taking up a lot o me time, but it should be finished by tues-wed next week (breathes sigh of relief lol)

Eeeeep a multi coloured snake.....ahh it just Janie's boa (hangs it on rail)

Good Morning Sunshines! My router was down yesterday. Good thing the laptop and the desktop were off, or I would have gone crazy trying to figure out what the problem was!

Good Morning all. It's actually the middle of the night again. I am up and rairin' to go. Too bad it's so quiet everywhere.
The elections are getting closer, and I thank God that this is a safe haven from political discussion. :) At least here you can feel the world is not such a nasty place.
Make sure you check out the "creations" thread. I would love to see some pics that have been manipulated, and also hear about the best programs. I spend a lot of time doing that stuff (way too much time! :eek: ) and always like to see examples of good programs. Now I get e-mails from folks sending me pictures and asking me if I can do this or that with them. It's kind of fun.

Morning Again All! And to my favorites...the guests!
It's gone all quiet here. I may have to cry. Don't try to tell me you have other lives!

Hi Janie :)

How are U Goddess :)

Sorry, been busy with decorating/gutting house, only a small place, but it still takes ages to do :(

Please dont cry :)