The Hangout! has a new name

ok lets start BANZI you ...you er you erm scottish speaking erm um scotsman you kilt wearing erm scotsman! how dare you erm be erm a person !? lol :p

hows that for starters janie !?

one for you ....... janie you female woman person lol look at you being erm a woman lol :p !!

yah know being a nice forum that we are it becomes habitual to be nice so even insults become erm nice lol :)

Those are the best kind of insults!
They say that a Southern woman can cut you to ribbons with her tongue and never lose her smile the entire time. I am still learning that art!
And what can a Scotsman do well?
Anyway Viper, that post was very diplomatic of you. :p

diplomat lol on here maby lol :p

thats why people like this place any REAL SLANDERING /ABUSE and they are out the door :D

we pride ourself here on keeping the forum the best place to be for information and help :)

Oh my, no. Could never get rid of a polite snake! :p
I will try to be informational here too.
It is too early in the morning to be awake. The cats had other ideas. I am seriously considering looking up some good cat recipes and how to make a cat hat.

Houman, it is good to be the Queen. Let them eat cake....I love cake!
So, here is my informational piece for today, sort of in keeping with the site.

Computers: you turn it on and keep your fingers crossed that it will come up. You do not need to check the gas or the oil in it. ;)

Morning all! Daylight savings time has struck. It will be a fun day of adjusting. I think that means extra coffee and Pepsi.
Rode around in the golf cart in the sunshine for 10 hours yesterday. Sometimes life is tough!! ;)

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Janie :)

Ouch, we put our clocks forward last weekend in the UK, typically me forgot all about it till i was told in the middle of a tense quake 3 game lol :p:p:p

I just had a fun day most of it spent wiping/reinstalling XP & most of my software, now if only i could get my hands on Bill gates lol :p:p:p

BaNzI :D

;) Sometimes it seems like more time is spent repairing than being productive on these things. Sounds like you had a bad day!
I decided to go fishing for golf balls in the creek yesterday. Got 30 of 'em, and a back ache!

VIPER_1069 said:
Really !? what kind of BAIT did you use for those then janie :p :)

lmao :)
I smiled at 'em. They were jumping right into my ball catcher after that!! ;)
Forgot to say I found a great big Canadian Goose egg laying on the 6th hole. I brought it home and blew the egg stuff out. Now I am going to figure out how to decorate it for Easter. :confused: