The Hangout! has a new name

dx

As I'm sure you will all agree... Janiedriver had made quite an impression around here. Always friendly... always fun to chat with.

The Forum leadership would like to thank all her hard work in a unique way... my giving her a "corner" of the forum. In accordance with this... The Hangout! has a new name... Janie's Corner.

This is her section to watch over now... so you better mind your manners! ;)

What to talk about? Same as before, just about anything... so long as it does not break forum rules.

So put your hands together and send her a little love. Congratulation Janiedriver! :cool:

Well, I am speechless..

NOT. That will never happen.
It will certainly be easier for me to find about the only section on here I know anything about. ;)
You guys are great. I've never been honored for being a chatterbox before, although my Dad used to tell me my tongue was hinged in the middle so it could flap at both ends.
Anyway, my thanks, and
C'mon everybody, let's have some fun! :D

Yayyy!!!! Well done & Congratulations Janie :):):)

Big celabrationary hug for U & Ur new title couldnt be more appropriate :)

Good on ya girl :)

BaNzI :D

Going to enjoy myself now. :cool:
Shopping for a small dining table. You'd think that I would like it, and I would if I had a gigantic dining room with two fireplaces and servants. But my main criteria is will I be able to walk around it without banging into it and hurting something important. :eek:
Thanks for coming to have fun with me. ;)

I could be a butler, U could call me Jeeves lol :p

I have seen some coffee tabkes that have rounded corners, would that maybe be better, i always walk into mine, hell it got more of my shins on it that my legs :D:D:D

Its the bollards they have all over our high street here i hate, i have lost count of the amount of times i have turned to look at somethin & almost crippled myself walking into them (they at groin height, so i might make a good soprano singer lol) :eek: ;) :p :rolleyes:

It's good to have you amongst us,my goddess :D
Your posts give DvdrBase a laugh and a tear,we hope that you feel comfortable in own your little corner of the World Wide Web...... :)

Could someone tell me what a bolard is?
Banzi, you can buttle me any time, just not when you are doing the soprano thing!
I already have a really nice coffee table. It has a drawer in it with a glass cover over the drawer part. I have some great rocks, an animal skull and lots of fossils in it. I found the animal skull in a field one time. I think it's from a small fox or an opossum. Ugly sharp teeth it has!
I need a table with a couple chairs to eat at sometimes. Or to at least appear that I have enough class not to be always laying on the couch in front of the TV eating.
I am also trying to make a lava lamp tyoday. it is harder than I thought. Maybe I better stick to waterfalls. ;)

LOL Janie, a bollard is a short cast iron post usually put there to stop traffic gettin into a certain area or for decoration, unfortunatly some idiot at out local council decided to dot them all down the sides of out town centre (ie the high street as we call it here) :)

I go get my butler outfit :p:D:p

Whats wrong with lying on the couch eating, is that not the in thing nowadays lol(must change my bad habits) Im sure U will find a good one :)

Janiedriver welcome and don't let these guy's push you to hard... ;)
Anyway what time did you say I could bring my washing round? Dinner set for 7pm ok thanks.. :D

RASTABT, I'm going to have to wear my Wonder Woman Underoos around you! :rolleyes:

Morning all. I'm thinking it's a good thing there are no web-cams set up this morning. Sleepy eyes, red hair akimbo. Two cats walking all over me so I will get up and feed them.

Other than computers, beer and waterfalls, anybody have any hobbies? :) ;)

janiedriver said:
Other than computers, beer and waterfalls, anybody have any hobbies? :) ;)
Not me... :D
Just computers and beer,not necessarily in that order.........would love to add waterfalls to my list,but I have not enough spare time for it... ;) :D

roadworker said:
Not me... :D
Just computers and beer,not necessarily in that order.........would love to add waterfalls to my list,but I have not enough spare time for it... ;) :D
Because of work, beer or computers....or some other mysterious part of life?