The Hangout! has a new name

Morning/afternoon Janie, just remember no one looks as bad in the morning as me, lol i could have played a zombie in dawn of the dead the way i look :p:D:p

BaNzI :D

lol shes only been here 5 minutes and shes already buying decor lol :p :)

congrats janie and welcome to your new home :)

you ownr little corner :)

im sure you will fit right in :)

just don't step on banzi over there in that corner he will be done being punished very soon :) lol

:p @ banzi :)

banzibaby said:
Morning/afternoon Janie, just remember no one looks as bad in the morning as me, lol i could have played a zombie in dawn of the dead the way i look :p:D:p

Just seen that on the BIG screen. Nice :eek:

spottydog said:
Just seen that on the BIG screen. Nice :eek:
I still think the original version was the best, they seem to have combined both dawn & day of the dead in one film, but still it was naice to see Tom Savini (the effects guy on all of the the dead films get a cameo :)

@VIPER, what have i done now lol :confused: :p :eek:

Laz

Hobbies Janie?

Cookery, cricket and footy I guess. But all way below BEER, computers and waterfalls! :D

I paint, write and mess with pictures. Also make things from nothing all the time.
Love, love, love being around lots of people. :) :rolleyes: :cool: :p ;) :D :eek: :D :rolleyes: :) :cool:

Congrats Janie :cool:, always a pleasure to read your posts even if I don't post much ;)

I guess I'm speechless in your presence :eek:

MackemX said:
I guess I'm speechless in your presence :eek:
:eek:

Hey, that's not the idea! And you were the only one brave enough to jump in on the futon issue with a fireplace plan!

Translation for Banzi: Jump in on futon. ;)