Nero 6

LOL!!Yes he makes it clear what he thinks of Nero.He pulls no punches.

Oh..Master your avatar needs updating now! :)

Actually I'm not claiming anything about Nero 6 until I give it a test drive- but of course that will happen in 5 days, when the official version will be out. The ones floating around currently are both beta and warez- even if Ahead has left them out on purpose- this does not change anything...

Yes,you are correct.It's posted at Cdfreaks that the official download will be released in about 5 days.Aug 18 is for the packaged version.Just read it a few minutes ago.

If someone from Ahead(Nero) complains about this thread I will remove it.Cdfreaks already has tested it,and has a review.

Laz

Master said:
But Nero 6 will be very dangerous for your system...if i believe in scarecrow´s comments....but i don´t :D
Now there is where scarecrow and I agree in this thread m8! lol :D

Each to their own weapon of choice though. ;)

I just prefer one that is coaster proof is all.

6.0.0.0 - It can't be anything BUT a beta.
Plus it isn't even released yet.

What IS the rest though? - obviously extra languages, plus all the extras.

This is no Beta and certainly not warez, if you install this over your existing Nero it is a time limited DEMO.
If on the other hand you happen to have a VALID key, then the package is full and I did'nt think that every post had to end in a download.

As for speaking as you find, I have had issues with Nero releases in the past, but on the whole I have had a lot of trouble free satisfactory usage.

As I said in the first post I have burned a movie with it, the results were...well it worked so what more do you need?
The interface is friendly and familiar, simple in appearance but with plenty of options.

Seems to me that some take a dislike to things, like when we dislike a person for no apparent reason.
If it works use it, if not use something else but to prejudice others over a personal preference is not the way of the free world.

Last edited:
Got Nero 6 installed yesterday, today I give it the first try and got the error report "drive is used by other" ;)

thus have some patience until the official release by ahead.
patience is a virtue.i think everyone knows about it ;)

I did not know that Ahead sells 330 MB ISO's. Sorry for that!!!
No problem bud!!!We are all here to learn!! :) :) :)

How very true,Zver!Nobody knows everything.That is the whole purpose of a forum. ;) All of us are learning every day,thanks for pointing that out. :)

I did just think, it might be a good way TO supply it, but for one thing.

Here is your Nero 6 ISO - to install, first burn to CD using Nero 6...

In other words... Missing keyboard, press F1 to continue!

The biggest lol is that official release date is 18.07.2003, and most of "experienced" users already has it at home :)

Yeah,i guess..couse its really everywhere..i think couse main reason is as Scarecrow said.....i dont think that this is a fionall version too...And always Nero""""leaks"""...This is reminding me of one thread on another forum....Guy is joing the forum...and first post is.......There is a leaked version of a product on a ftp..........bla bla bla........Anyway..his user name is same as developer name?????So he purposely leaked a thing and even asked for a feedback??????CDRWarez visitors will remember that one for sure....... :)

Well well well ... not just Ahead Nero v6 but *all* programs (even hardwares) the final version has to be available couple months before it makes it to public. Not like the online version the box version have to be pressed to CD, box, wrap and ship 'em to stores etc.. So few days or weeks won't surprise me a bit.

zver said:
I did not know that Ahead sells 330 MB ISO's. Sorry for that!!!
No problem bud!!!We are all here to learn!! :) :) :)

Nero 6 Ultra Edition released to retail in the USA!
Nero 6 Ultra Edition released, now available at leading retailers and online stores! LEARN MORE

Ahead packs key new features into Nero 6 at the last moment!
Due to high demand, features originally slated for future versions have now been brought forward in time to add even more value to this already impressive suite. Stay tuned for the new web release, now scheduled for July 25th. Included will be "Special Project" Nero Recode!

http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#download