Scampi 'n' Lemon Nik Naks are back in UK shops

Laz

I've been out for the night drinking Theakston's Old Peculiar and Youngs Winter Warmer. Man am I pickled!!! lol :D

I'm even drinking a cold can of imported German pilsner as I type!

The point of all this is.........I'd KILL right now for a bag of scampi Nik-Naks or Beer Nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :D :D :D

Laz. I've not had any Old Peculiar in months but I know what you mean.

Just necked a few tinnies and I'd kill for some munchies as well as a couple of pints of OP...

As you have a taste for the good stuff how the hell can you still type if you've been out ???

Beer?!?!?!? Cough....splutter.......!!!!!! And .....pilsner being mentioned in the same sentance!?!?!?!?!?! lol :)
I'd also settle for a couple of bottles of Newcastle Brown to persuade me trying to read those Network+ notes will wait until 2morro.

Laz

Mate, I could run a marathon too if HopBack Summer Lightning was promised to all the winners! :D

Drink it all now is all I'll say guys. :D

May I ask you friends what is a Scampi Nik Nak me never heard of it before ?

Dont Laugh at me if I was to drink and mix it with my Meds my brain would melt :)

ClubNinja Scampi nik naks r a savoury corn type snack.4 flavours cream&cheesy Nice&spicy Rib n'Saucy & now scampi.There great with a few beers:)Hope that clears things up 4 u.Have a Happy New Year all at cdrsoft.The best site ever.Honest

Well I still havnt found any yet, but the turkey and paxo crisps from Walkers were really nice!!!

antix

pssssssssssst >>>>>> SALT AND SHAKE <<<< crisps are back too remember those with the little blue packet !? well there back too !!!!!
:p