Quality Vs Quantity

Which do you preffer?

• People who post vast quantities of links to programs that nobody asked for.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • People who don't post alot, but only post to threads with answers that are precise and actually reso

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • People who don't post at all.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People who post polls.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
I had been away from the forum for a while, and had to rejion because I had forgotten my password. In the space of 24hrs I had my problem solved about burning DVD's. May be trivial to some but was great for me, and like what was said above no Jargon that I could not understand. Anyone who has had to try for asistance from tech support from the likes of Dell, or any of those companies would do well to come here first.
By the way, what do I need to do to get to the chat room that I have seen on another post. It gave this info "irc.cdrsoft.cc port: 6666 channel: #cdrsoft" What program do you use this kind of link in. May be a stupid question, but I have never been in a chat room, so I don't know!!

Irish Bear.

Yes,there is Cdrsoft chat.There is an IRC script that you can use there(cdrsoft.cc) to get online easily,no need to learn IRC configuration/commands.It is at the Cdrsoft.cc site.A lot of our members use the chat from time to time.;)