Poacher & Beer

The-poacher said:
RW I never said Stella was good just a good example of fakes brewed in the UK
Bloody LAGER drinkers ?

Drink Mordues - brewed by Geordies. Quality. Wonderful taste.

Lager drinkers......... :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

I agree re English lagers they are the pits but I dare say Mordues is a nice tipple must look out for it.

Phil can U remember long ago when Federation was the business up your way!!

Laz

Well I'm about to have a nice pint of...

Then I'm going out for the evening with my old man for more than a few....

Lovely jubbly! :D :D :D

The-poacher said:
I agree re English lagers they are the pits but I dare say Mordues is a nice tipple must look out for it.

Phil can U remember long ago when Federation was the business up your way!!
The FED ? Oh yeah. Still going actually. Just moved onto the other side of the river to a bigger brewery. Still supplying good (if non-real ale) stuff for clubs. (And the houses of commons actually last I heard !) Mordues "Spring Tyne" Mmmmmmmmm..... :D

hi i was on the way back from Munster in Germany 2 years ago when i was given a few well a lot of some German beer i still can not remember the name well nothing about the trip at all he he but the beer was cool would love to know what it was :( ah well is life

try a Singhar beer from Thailand thats not bad :) if you can get it that is :)

there are over 1.200 independent breweries in Germany, they brewing more than 5000 brands of beere;
without an additional hint we can not discover your favorite; :D

Greetings from
Duracell

Hmmm...I remember drinking Amstel whilst on holiday in Rhodes many years ago (when it was unheard of in the UK...) Nice..
Also ASTRA Urtyp Pils in Hamburg in 1985..."Ich mag`s am liebsten urtypisch" -lol-

Master said:
Then of course theres are the TRULY wonderful beers....;) :D
http://www.cannybevvy.co.uk/Breweries/Mordues/mordues.html
http://www.cannybevvy.co.uk/Breweries/Durham/durham.html
Drink Magus and I promise you, you'll never be satisfied with any other beer again - ever. (Unless its Mordues "Summer Tyne" or "Spring Tyne" or "IPA" that is ! :D

Master

Gold Member
Allright then i will take the Radgie Gadgie 4.8%

The rest is for drivers and without alcohol ;)

Master said:
Allright then i will take the Radgie Gadgie 4.8%

The rest is for drivers and without alcohol ;)
Taste is ALL. Strength is relative. Strength only counts if you want a spewing contest with your mates...(Confucious) :D

Producer25

Hey all, im Producer25, Mike to my m8's, im 20, have a lovely daughter of 8months & an equaly lovely girl to boot (not around the house).

Through the week i spend most of my time on the pc trying my damndest to get myself some dvd's to watch :) , running an online team (clan) for a game called Day Of Defeat (some will recognise some wont, dont matter either way), & basically trying to earn a living for my family & my urge to upgrade this hunk of .... ahem.

At the weekend i tend to leave my pc life behind, playing for a small football team in the north west which is something im heavily devoted to, & going out for a well earned drink, or 2.... or was it 3 ? :confused:

My hobbies include, anything to do with computers (il have a bash) , including games, online & off & making dvd's etc. I enjoy football (well its part of my life :D ) playing & watching, in fact i hold a season ticket for Everton FC & have been a loving fan of her since i was a teeny weeny tot. I LOOOOOOOOVE beer, my Dad owns an off license here in the UK & yes, the beer here on the whole, sucks. But what we lack in quality of Alcahol i like to think we make up for in.... good weather, no not that.... erm, cheerfull friendly folk always willing tolend a hand, nooooo thats not right............ cheap petrol prices..... hummmm.

Well, this is me, i hope it was a good read & hope u werent too bored :)