ONES (Optical New Edge Storage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChickenMan said:
New update ver Update version 2.0.290

This update correct :

# the trouble concerning burning a Video_TS directory with 0kb file.

So at last they finally fixed the 0kb bug, well I havent verified it yet :D Get it from normal source at http://shop.traxdata.fr
that is cool for you :) you are wait this update.have fun :D

Ones will not burn DVD on the fly for me , the program just says "... needs to close bla bla"
I have even changed my DVD rom + still the same probleblem
all other burning works fine !!
Anyone else had this ??

i dont have any problem my toshiba SD-m1712 dvdrom+Pioneer DVR 108..My chipset is Nvidia maybe VIA+intel have problem(UDMA transfer mod).Check your DVDROM+DVD Writer connection type.maybe you must connect different ide channel.for example DVDROM IDE=1 DVD writer=IDE2.and you must UDMA mode Actived. (sorry for my bad english) :D
have good days

Laz

Yes had this problem too and with an nforce board using a LiteOn Ltd-166S + Pioneer 108. No warnings just closes on me, weird!?! :confused:

Laz

Just to add....

I have since noticed that once this happens if I were to then try and use Nero or something else straight after my DVD-ROM goes missing from the selection list in burn software. :confused: Even if I reboot I still cannot select it, if I remove the reader from device manager and reboot and let Windows re-find it then all works well again or if I shut the PC down and go to use it the next day then all is fine then too.

Very, very weird! :eek:

V.2.0.291 is out

Update version 2.0.291

This update correct :

Support DVD-R Dual layer recorders.
The trouble concerning Quick Erase task with DVD+RW and NEC DVD recorders.
The trouble concerning burning a Video_TS directory with 0kb file.

:)

Another update

v.2.0.295

This update correct :

Add German language.
the trouble concerning Quick Erase task with DVD+RW and NEC DVD recorders.
the trouble concerning burning a Video_TS directory with 0kb file.
:)

New update

v2.0.300 update is out,

Update version 2.0.300 for previous full version 2.0.2x.

This update :
Add Italian language.
Allow format DVD+RW with bitsetting DVD-ROM.
Add German language.
Add German language.
the trouble concerning Quick Erase task with DVD+RW and NEC DVD recorders.
the trouble concerning burning a Video_TS directory with 0kb file.

Lets see if it fixes probs with my A09 !! hope so.

Last edited:

sweetguy2004

HI GUYS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IM NEW HERE MY q IS WHICH SOFTWARE I NEED TO INORDER TO BURN DVD,S AND TO OUT SUBTILTILS ON IT ALSO PLEASE HELP ME GUYS TO RIGHT DIRECTIONS MANY THANKS

sweetguy2004 said:
HI GUYS PLEASE SOMEONE HELP IM NEW HERE MY q IS WHICH SOFTWARE I NEED TO INORDER TO BURN DVD,S AND TO OUT SUBTILTILS ON IT ALSO PLEASE HELP ME GUYS TO RIGHT DIRECTIONS MANY THANKS
First I thing you should stop YELLING!!!! :eek:

Ones Update to 2.0.326

Added On 29/01/06

Video_TS fix

Cant find a changelog for this release yet !!

Lets hope DVD-R's burn at 8x on my 109 !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
just download Version 2.0.330, and so far I had two coaster, left me amessage telling me "Program Memory Area/RMA Update Failure. I was using ,Data Mastering at the time,
any idea what shall I do to fix this problem
Thank you

Same here, its the only burning software I use now, however, I use an older version, ver 2.0.300 as later version seams to slow down my burns from 8x to 6x on my NEC 3520.

I'd try an uninstall and re-install.

thanks for the quick relpy, Maybe I should try an older version and see if I get the same problem
any idea were I can find an older version to download ?

2.0.330 working fine here, just get sure you don't have too many burning programs installed (and your upperfilter's registry settings clogged with unneeded driver entries).

Last edited:
scarecrow,you could be right I do have a few burning software installed, I'll try and uninstall them all except for Nero, and see how it goes

Status
Not open for further replies.