new forum shape !

Sorry folks but i prefer the old layout. Very difficult to navigate without ... GPS :)
Btw i missed Software section, anybody can give me its coords ? :)

regards
ssb

everything looks great

hello you done a good job, i was wondering where the software section for the sub section for news and general discussion.

cya naz

Great job guys,everything needs to change to keep it current and fresh, i love the new layout it makes it alot easier to get around in.
Thank you all for putting so much thought and effort into our forum,this is THE best place to be on the net, i love it here.

This new forum is rubbish. Many of the best threads and their attachments have simply disappeared and I can only think that this was deliberate. The new forum really is crap. Admit that a mistake has been made and restore it to it's former glory. This used to be the base warez site on www.

@brothster

Although I prefer the old look / layout of the new forum, I'm sure that N.B and the mods / admins will have the bugs ironed out within the next few weeks. As with changes (new looks) there ARE certain to be BUGS and we can't expect that the change will produce no BUGS!....

I come here for SHARE information with other ppl and not just cause as you QUOTE "best warez site". To be honest if you just come here for warez sites (like some ppl I see, just "ME, ME, WANT, WANT, WANT") - this fourm won't last much longer...to make this forum greater and better, we all should contribute to making this place a good source of information. :p

AND finally if you do just come for WAREZ - beggers can't be choosers :D

apologies for being harsh, but if you truelly dislike the forum, there are other forums out there, which deal with the same subjects - maybe its time to move on? <shrug>

This is more than a simple warez site brothster, it is a fountain of knowladge, yes it does (or did) have great warez attached to it,so if you use it just for warez then i suppose your going to feel jaded about the new style.
I use this site as a base for nearly everything i look for on the internet,(warez,serials,crack,good sites, etc) so its still an awesome place for me to come.
The guys have worked hard to try and improve the site so to simply dismiss it as "crap" is a huge insult to the long hours and hard work the guys put in to bring you this site,not only did they work hard to improve the site they also work hard from month to month bringing you the best on the internet,the fact that you and others feel so strongly about the new style is a testiment to our great site,atleast you feel strong enough to get annoyed when its changed.
The fact that the site works so consistant and slick is all down mainly to N.B. who is always behind the scenes keeping things running smoothly,did you know he had to change IP's about 2 weeks ago because someone crashed the server we are hosted on?,N.B. had already sorted a new IP by the time i had got on here (and im never away to long) how is that for service and remember all this is brought to you FREE!!!! would you pay for such a great site? i know i would.
So please just take a moment to think about what you say before you just dismiss the site as "crap" just because one section has been axed.
Just for the record, yes i am a huge fan of this site and everyone connected to it(mods,admins and members)and it pisses me when people just dismiss all the hard work that goes into it.

(my 2 cents)

N.B.

Staff member
Nice words .. .about the missing threads .. that was just a bug in the permission stuff, normal users couldn´t access Software -> * so some threads where missing .. now everything should be fine again ..
and all the threads missing should be online again ...

Thanks for your nice messages !
This is what makes us going on ..

N.B.

Staff member
A real major bug :)
Do not know how it was caused though ..
Everything in place again ? :)

@brothster

This forum never was a crap, it's not a crap and never will be a crap.

It's a large knowledge font to all the people.
The Admin, Moderators, work very hard to all the people learning.