new forum shape !

N.B.

Staff member
Hi people !

basically the new shape is done. There will be some small corrections as well ..
The forum team will surely have some more improvements. The only thing we changed yet, are the forum sections, and the way they are displayed. We have thought about other changes, like news mods, some rules, and other stuff to improve the forum.
We will let you know, once we add things or change something.
Yeah, the new shape looks nice, the new sections are surely helpfull ..
So go on, and post ! :)

Have a nice day :)

L

Lakeside

Nice new look, well done!

N.B& Staff,
Very nice new look and now we can post in appropiate forum ( or at least we hope so) :D

Lakeside

Laz

Nice job N.B., however........

I may be missing something here, but I cannot see where software release news (other than O/S & CDRW) should be posted? :confused:

Maybe I'm missing something though, nice clean look now...good job. :)

Where has the GSm section gone? also seached for "oxygen" which was downloadable yesterday, but it is away?!?

Second thing: Just posted a request for ZoneAlarm Pro 3.1 full version (no update) just before Forum went offline for reshape, now my message is gone,too??

Thanks
Raist

P.S. New style looks really better, but where all the old posts?

The new layout is more hierarchical compared to the old one. I just wish there was a way to have all sub-categories expanded by default.

But, I just have to say this: Thank you N.B. for all the time you have invested in this forum.

I prefer the new layout, well I will one the minor bugs have been ironed out. Maybe this is a good time to clear all the old crap threads out.. ;)

Good work N.B.

Oldy

first i didn't notice it, i still had the view new posts window from the last session open (opera rulz :p ) then when opening mirc in the background i saw "forum reshaped" in the topic and opened the main page:
nice work m8s !
more easy to browse and i hope there will be less posts in the wrong section ...
FortiTude

ps: still much work with my rebuild system -> not much time to browse all posts :(
at least opera is working and i can access the board, now i'm happy :D