Netman passed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dx

roadworker said:
FYI,a close friend of netman has posted a Paypal link to support Mark's family,more info can be found at...
Thanks Roady. Nice way of saying "thank you" to a great guy by helping his family with the expenses.

Laz

Can't take this in, what a shock. :(

Netman was a top bloke that's for sure and I wish his family well at this difficult time. He was always one for humor and I will remember him for always insisting how good Roxio EZCD was and taking anybody on over that, mind you could not help but laugh when he admitted years later even he would not dream of using any versions after v4.0. lol :D

Here's to you Netman!

<!--StartFragment -->

Laz said:
Can't take this in, what a shock. :(

Netman was a top bloke that's for sure and I wish his family well at this difficult time. He was always one for humor and I will remember him for always insisting how good Roxio EZCD was and taking anybody on over that, mind you could not help but laugh when he admitted years later even he would not dream of using any versions after v4.0. lol :D

Here's to you Netman!

<!--StartFragment -->
LOL
Hes kind of like jasmin but at least he came around.:p:D

So sad to hear. Death can come unexpectedly in life.... Pray he knew where he was headed next; that is the best we can hope for for him. Pray also for his family during this tragic time....

As I did in the alcohol forums I also did here. I copied all of the messages about him and gave them to his family. And for the support they are more than greatful. His parents and his wife said for me to tell you all thank you.

thanks Machiavelli and thanks for the communication via MASTER :)

as with roady much appreciated thanks from all of the staff here and members that knew him :)

As the scared crow said, a gentleman has left us, a TRUE gentleman.
Never arguing whitout a "glimt" in his eyes. And always willing to help.
will surely miss him :( , .......****....cant find words.................
<<< Snoppen >>>

Just called in to pay my respects.....

He was always a pleasure to converse with and was one of the best people ever to grace the "scene".

Rest in peace...............

Status
Not open for further replies.