Hi <> Im new here

Just Joined >> Welcome

HI ~_~ ...um

no skills so..what to say then..um, I LOVE THIS FORUM! ~_~ its the BEST ! interests..well.. copying dvds ;), anime, drawing, writing, computer stuff..other stuff
from cali,18-female

THANKS for the warm welcomes and the wonderful forum :)

[DeX]Skraag

Hi all.

I just joined and wanted to say hi. I'm a PhD student in the field of computer science. I'm actually looking for help and willing to share what little I know about computers.

animegirl said:
HI ~_~ ...um

no skills so..what to say then..um, I LOVE THIS FORUM! ~_~ its the BEST ! interests..well.. copying dvds ;), anime, drawing, writing, computer stuff..other stuff
from cali,18-female

THANKS for the warm welcomes and the wonderful forum :)
Hi-and a big welcome to you.And I thought there was no ladies on these forums.You`re the first I`ve noticed.. b4 this I was startin`to get a little nervous-Nervous that one day I`d ask the members to help me solve a problem...And the nightmare scenario would be the answer I`d get:
"Give us a kiss and I`ll tell you..." lol :D :D :D :D
Thank god for that.....

(Errr... poacher?-Should this post have been in the "Just For Laughs" section or wasn`t it THAT funny? :)

Last edited:

jonss

I have been a member here for approx. 5 minutes, so HELLOOOOO!! to everyone. There is a possibility I'm old enough to be your Grandfather (and could well be as I've travelled extensively :p ) Now get ready for some really stupid questions.

jonss said:
I have been a member here for approx. 5 minutes, so HELLOOOOO!! to everyone. There is a possibility I'm old enough to be your Grandfather (and could well be as I've travelled extensively :p ) Now get ready for some really stupid questions.

LOL! :D Welcome!

jonss

Thanks for the welcome everyone. This looks like it's going to be fun and Plextorman, I'm nearly 56yo. and my body feels every second of it. My mind on the other hand never grew past 15 yo. and I still have most of the habits, interests and some would say, the maturity of boys that age. :)

diond

Hi, the name's diond, and I hail from good ol' Blighty. (That's the UK for those who don't know.)
I'm into all sorts of stuff, such as making music and video editing. I play the guitar (badly) and am a mature student at uni, trying to get a degree and a better job so I can give my daughter a better start to life. I am absolutely new to all this DVD stuff having only bought a Medion DVD player the other day, but I aim to learn to rip DVDs so I can let my daughter loose with the copies so I don't have to worry about her ruining my original collection!

diond

Hi & Welcome diond :)

Check out the great tutorials in the dvd section, sure chickenman & others guides will help U out :)

BaNzI :D

Rom

noob

Hi, i've just signed here.
I'm Rom, living in Paris. I like internet, games ...
I hope to find the answers to my questions here :rolleyes:

hey hallo and welcome :D to one and ALL :)

@jonss no probs bud no doubt yer not the only mature learner here :)

We help out with everyone :)

@diond hello and welcome to you also enjoy your stay :)

snakeriver

Hello from Idaho

Well howdy, I love the site!!! I am on my way to buy a dvd burner w/info I gleened from the backup forum. Then try to backup my ps2 games. as far as my usefullness, not much unless you need somthing welded! :) or a word misspeled, mispelled. ha.
thanks for the great site!!
Snkrvr.