Forum to be renamed!

We will be changing the name of the forum to DVDRBase.com.The change is necessary due to the popularity of dvd burning.It will still be the same forum,but concentrating more on the dvd side of things. :)

Be sure to post in the suggestions section if you have ideas to help us be even better.We will look at all ideas.Thanks from the team at the new DVDRBase forums! :)

Laz

Yes a big thanks to ALL of you guy's!

You are the reason why this place is going from strength to strength right now so everyone give themselves a pat on the back from the Admin/Mod team here, you deserve it! :cool:

We are slightly becoming more dvd and divx/(s)vcd orientated,so it's time that the forum's name changes to a more suitable name...;)..THX for all the support we get from all of you.....it's the members that make a board great....so keep posting..... ;) :D

WOW... :D I guess that means I should update my bookmark properties. :cool: I only had it bookmarked since 7/25/2002 and the name was Free CDR Recording Software Forum - powered by vBulletin.
I know I've learned at lot and I know there is a lot more I will learn from members here.
Thanks for a great forum :D :cool:

:eek: i hope i don't become banned after forum renaming,
because i don't have/need a DVD-RW, DVD-ROM neither
a standalone DVD player; :D

Greetings from
Duracell

N.B.

Staff member
hehe ! :)
Nah, we will keep the sections as they are right now ...
This is just the first step into a more delightful future :)

I would call it .......HOME :D because there is no forum out there like this one and its HOMELY feeling and no other forum out there that compete with sheer amount of content ! :)

We go from Strength to Strength with increasing numbers daily :)

I kinda like the old name, agree with jasmin that we should combine the 2

After all we are more that just helpin folk with cd probs, we like 2 help with all aspects of ownin & runnin a pc, 2 me DVDRBase makes it sound like a dvd only forum which might put some folk of joinin

Just my 2 cents :)

BaNzI:D

PS old addage springs 2 mind, if it aint broke, dont fix it