forum dying?

Houman said:
Hi Phil,

Nice to see you are still paying out on me.

How have you been m8?

Houman

Been keeping well ( and quiet ! )

Family and work take up too much of my time, but nothing's new there.

Gutted about the news of Mark, but I guess we all were.

holy c r a p !!! Haven't been here in a while .. I'm amused at the total n00biness of the replies!!

Oh and just testing can you say c... >>>>VIPER_1069<<<< YES IT WORKS but now its EDITED how old are you?... that was YOUR n00b test was it?! EVERYONE is here to learn NOT everyone knows EVERYTHING! :mad: please read the forum rules here thanks :)

like this here?

Yep it works.

Jeez VIPER_1069 take a chill pill dude! I only meant the term "n00b" was used a lot in the thread.

...Oh and the potty mouth version 0.38 beta module has been uninstalled :D

Just another n00b who dont post much but always passes by.... haven't needed any off ChookMans video help lately thats all ;)

Nizmo

Well i only read the first and last page of this topic. This forum is real healpfull. Ive learnt how to backup my ps2 and dvd's,install all my comptuer parts,setup my wireless router and learnt alot about the graphics cards and cpu's. I think the only reason the forum might not be so busy is because people just come on the site click search and find there solution and wont need any help till next time....with no need to signup. That can be bad or good thing :)

Nizmo

Oh i dont know if anyones said this. But you should add something to the homepage like a keyword. So that when people type in like (pc forum) or something this site will show up. Maybe adding something like Dvdrbase.com your PC forum. When i first found this site i had to go to like the 6th page of google because the other forums were either u gotta sign up to read or told the problem but you gotta sign up to see the solution. I dont know if it will work but it could be worth a try.

N.B.

Staff member
thanks for trying, not so sure why, but google kicked us out of their search index ... we have to get in there again ..
that would help a lot, we are working on that .. :)