forum dying?

I get the feeling this forum is dying slowly. :eek: I admit I rarely post anything myself and only visit occasionally. At the time of posting this there were 29 users online and only 5 were members... would be a shame for it to die out altogether. :eek:
Hey maybe you could reintroduce warez sharing here for a while?? that would boost traffic for sure !! (( JOKE )) :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Why turning it to JALWF (Just Another Lameass Warez Forum)? IMO it is fine "as-it-is", and the lack of posts could mean that people are learning more by themselves, which is a great thing...

Last edited:
FYI Scarecrow this was a WAREZ forum before you joined... ask any of the more senior admins... but thats beside the point. I'm just saying maybe if admins are interested in making this a more popular forum again, something needs to be done...

YEAH LIKE WAREZ are ever gunna happen again lmao good one :)

times are slow we have answered just about every question out there lol :)

and with the advent of DL burners theres not much call for dvd tutorials :(

new stuff will come and old stuff will go :)

its just at a steady pace :)

Slower, but maybe more considered than some others.

Those who know the history will know there have been good times and bad times before.... Come on in, the locals are friendly.

Master

Gold Member
nasty mailman said:
scarecrow: I think you are a n00b, aren't you?

LMFAO :D
as a former mod of this forum (i think i was the second behind roadworker) i can admit that scarecrow is a n00b. :D:D

@scarecrow
Please ask a senior admin or a senior member before writing such a bull**** :D:D

Sorry but i couldn´t resist :D

Last edited:

Laz

Master said:
as a former mod of this forum (i think i was the second behind roadworker) i can admit that scarecrow is a n00b. :D:D

@scarecrow
Please ask a senior admin or a senior member before writing such a bull**** :D:D

Sorry but i couldn´t resist :D
What's this? The n00bs of the world unite thread? Never heard of either of you. pml :D :p

Scarecrow is a noob now thats interesting <> I go back a while & as a noob the crow helped me some but I agree hes a beginner RATFLMAO:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stay cool poko my Greek friend U will get it right one day;)

scarecrow said:
Yeah, I guess I should have asked "a senior admin" about that. How could I know?
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I don't post here very often, but call by occasionally. This really made me laugh, if only you could remember that far back eh ;)