Burnatonce XP

VIPER_1069 said:
hundreds lol !? I've seen some prices of music software and business software !? $2,000 upwards !?
Yeah...really makes me want to go out and buy it too!;)

HEHEH and the whole point of this THREAD woody... is that more often than not FREEWARE is 110% better than commercial full price software :D

B.A.O. FREEWARE

NERO $49.45

N.T.I. CD-Maker 2000 price: $99.95

DISKJUGGLER EUR 39,99

CLONE CD GBP 28.54

CD-MATE GBP £20

I seem to be alone here. Have used ASPI 4.60, 4.71, and am now using 4.72 just fine. Installed the 4.72 files, ran the batch file to install the 2 other 4.6 files that come with the 4.72, and the xp registry patch that also comes with the Adaptec package. BAO works, so do CloneCD, Nero, Alcohol, etc. Just did NOT install EZCDCremator to mess the rest up, and I don't have a problem buring to my A04/A05 nor to my Yamaha F1.

ipdave: Hook on a USB 1.1/2.0 burner on a 4.7X system, and if you ever manage to make any ASPI based app to initialize it then you are well on your way for the Guiness Book.
4.6X works "most" of the times.

Scarecrow, have only used firewire external burners lately. Had issues with a cheap ext usb1.1 that would make coasters from my vaio laptop, kept getting buffer overruns. Had ext firewire on the same laptop, CDR/W works great, but the pioneer DVD had issues. All using Adaptec ASPI 4.7+. I just end up buying internal burners for my systems, and use the firewire ext for the laptop.

ipdave well you got it to work on most interface...:D but using 4.60..on my Vaio GRS laptop..both usb 1.1/2.2, firewire and inturnal drive'S works with no problems what so ever OS=XP.