XP NTFS MAX Partition Size to have 4K Clusters

Please can anyone tell me what is the MAXIMUM

Partition size you can go and still retain 4K Clusters

with XP and NTFS compression..

I know that ME & 98 It is just below 8 GIG

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

RATMAN......

Provided that your bios supports big volumes and your OS uses all necessary patches there is no real limit... as mailman said dynamic volumes (if existing) can go up to 2TB.

Ratman asked about Cluster Size, not max HD size. Data on a 2 Tb HD is not stored in 4 kb clusters.

My 120gig HD is NTFS formated as one partition and its in 8k clusters, so max for 4k clusters is somewhere beteen 40gig and 120gig

I recently formatted my new 80 GB HD with Partition Magic 8 and I have 4K clusters. Anyway I think you can change this with PM8 to have 1K clusters, though this is not recommended if you store large files such as a big swap file.

nasty mailman said:
No, ChickenMan. Did you read my link?
Thanks, no I did not. :( Then it looks like Windows has screwed my cluster size as it defaulted to 8k for some reason. I now have a good reason to play around with PM and others to change it then. Thanks.

The above table is not perfect either...
It is reported there that only Windows XP pro can mount FAT32 partitions larger than 32GB.
They are true to say that such partitions should be made by third party OS/software, but I can confirm that Windows 2000 SP2+ can mount FAT32 partitions larger than 32GB without any problems ( I know because I have two of them in my system...).