XP filemanager

What is best filemager for XP ?
I have tried Total Commander, Drag and File and Powerdesk.
- TC is ugly and tricky
- DF nothing special
- Powerdesk hmm...heavy ?

What is yours recommendation ?

TC might be ugly, tricky I don´t think so, it takes some time to learn how to make good use of it but besides its older look it is the best I´ve used

Total Commander imho is the dogs bolllox...however hav a look at Servant Salamander,,,,nice back up file manager.removes naughty ???.txt files from some chinese sites...Powerdesk2 nice and lite if you can find it....WinNC3000 another good one but a bit too heavy for me...or even Norton Commander....which i always have built in to the root for those dos occasions

stick with TotalCommander ITIS THE BEST

It depends on what one wants to do with the file manager, so there cannot be any categorical recommendation.
A casual PC user would like the heavey and ultra-buggy Directory Opus, another more demanding one the limited but nice looking Servant Salamander, while a power user will opt immediately for the ugly, mighty Total Commander and reject everything else outright.

Total Commander is the one with the outstanding features..however I never get used to its outmoded look. I have it installed for occasional use but for more general work I use Magellan Explorer 2,6.

LaZorMan