WOW did you know?

Hi guys, i just found out there is life on the internet other than this site!!!!!, i vagualy remember it from befor but once i hit this site it all seamed to melt away, oh wow its like a whole new world has opened up. lol, i been spending so much time on here i forgot i had other faves i had not visited for some time hehe, just goes to show what a great site this is.

Lol!!Yeah you're right!Most of us seem to live here.Which is not a bad thing!Cdrsoft,and the forum are my favourite place to be!;) A great group of people here.:)

Dont believe you there is no other intelligent life out there you will be telling me next that the bloody earth is round and that homer simpson isnt real:D

errrrm which way is the exit again !? oh yeah use the search button and go back 3 pages and view new threads thats it ! :D
lmao !!:D

dx

I'm scared :(

You mean there IS a "real world" out there beyond the confines of this forum. No...please...don't shatter my happy and delusional little world! :eek:

N.B.

Staff member
ROTFL
At least I do know that more people then just me spent the whole day here at CDRSoft :)
HeHe :D

If only you could get Liverpool Fc matches live on the forum!
Id plug my self into a pci slot for life!
If I'm not here u know where I am!
Except the 2 hours a night sleep I grt.

ok we all no we need to get a life.. but lets tell all what are second best site is...mine is ebay just a suker for a bargin..

Deah's no other life form as we know it outside dis forum and our main site:D ;)
As for my Best site???????? Ah yes!
De best site for mi is when my mother-inlaw leave us alone.Still its a good job shes near to C.M ......sorry bro!