Wow Best Buy Isn't Liked

Why am I not surprised. If you want to check out a company try PlanetFeedback.com.
But if you want to see what other people (not me,Yet) had to say about BB check this out.

dx

Yeah... nor will they care so long as they are on top of all electronics retailers in N. America.

Like you, I hate to go there, but in the end we do so because of the prices. But they excel in the bait and switch... advertising an item with a great price then not having enough of them in stock. They do it all the time. I even had a manager suggest I take my business elsewhere, when I insisted on a raincheck on an item... but since the ad did not specify "no rainchecks" I won. :D Even still, I called the main office to complain about his attitude, but they didn't seem to care.

I like to put the screws to them by only purchasing stuff on sale or pricematching. That way I'm always getting the "best buy." :D

dx said:
I like to put the screws to them by only purchasing stuff on sale or pricematching. That way I'm always getting the "best buy." :D
Thats what I do cause I know they don't like us as customers. In fact thats the only way I recommend BB.
Price matching is the best :D but only for media and stuff like that.
Other than that I go to P.C. Richard cause just working in the door they have better prices on all the bigger stuff and newer models. :D

dx

I've actually been to a P.C. Richard store... in lower Manhattan. It was a nice store. Couldn't believe how much they crammed into one store. Mind you, we used to have retailers like this in Los Angeles... but places like Federated, Best, Circuit City, and even CostCo, Target, WalMart have put them out of business over the last 20 years. :(