Woooops

I have to share this with others. Today I got ADSL and I just love it. 10Mbit/s kicks ass...so much better than my formerISDN.

LaZorMan

LOL!!I know what you mean bud!I Started out with 56k modem.I was one of the first to sign up with cable internet in our city.No going back now!;)

M

Master

The Operator at Deutsche Telekom said that i will get DSL in the 3 week of 2002.

I had it before i changed my home and i agree that dsl rocks

I can´t await it to have it again cause 56K sux.

Pigs can fly (Pink Floyd proved it:pigs on the Wing) but i wont get adsl in many years anyway.I`m thinking of satelite by Tiscali but its to expensive right now.So in the near future i will upgrade from my 33,6 k modem to a 56 k, isn`t that a huge difference ?not :(
But I`m a happy shit anyway :)

<<< Snoppen >>>

M

Master

Hello Snoppen,

i am not sure but i think you are living in sweden ??

Sweden isn´t the third world so i can´t believe that you can´t get dsl in the near future 2002/2003

btw Pink Floyd is for old guys like me ;)

Yes Master, your right.I`m guilty of being from Sweden.
But i`m living in a small village and the only company who can provide us whit adsl or isdn (Telia:urk:() must have atleist 250 customers, in a village where theres about 1000 peoples.
Heres just a little thinkig that my gf have on here t-shirt(i know it`s old, but it symbolize sweden today):

In USA they have:
Bill Clinton, Stewie Wonder, Bob Hope and Jonny Cash.

In SWEDEN we have:
Göran Persson, No Wonder, No Hope and No Cash. :)

AND: Pink Floyd is for us(born66).

<<< Snoppen >>>