WINONCD 5 download problems

Every time I try to download WINONCD 5 with Download Accelerator Plus 5 or even Getright the download will not resume?? even though both state resume is available. Is there a problem or is this downlowd not available via resume.:confused:

N.B.

Staff member
I fixes this problem ..
The server does support resuming, but the link is only active for x hours, after that it dies.
So the link died after 6 hours, now it is active for 60 hours, so you should be able to finish your download even with a slow connection :)

Still unable to resume

Thanks for your reply but I only managed to download 53% before my ISP cut my connection. When I re-started the download it would not connect:confused: Its still the same comment saying Resume NOT Supported:(

N.B.

Staff member
Ehm, I don´t know what download manager you use ..
But, I guess you have a dial up connection, right ?
Once you got disconnected, reconnect, go to main
site, into the download menus, and click on the WinONCD 5 link ..
The new window shows you:

Your request has been successfully approved!
bla bla bla
Right click onto the download link, and select copy link (I don´t know exactly how it is called in the english version of windows, but ...)
So, now you have a working link again, now go back to your download manage, and the paused WinOnCD 5 download, and enter the new URL as mirror, and let the download manager connect to that mirror.
Now you should be able to resum :)

Still have problems

I use GetRight Download Manager and have already tried your method of entered the new URL as a mirror link and It will not resume this download. :mad:

Thanks roadworker FlashGet worked, I got cut off 2 times during this download and after I entered a new URL as a mirror it completed the Resume OK::) It goes to prove that you need to select a good D/L Manager to get the job done:cool: