WinMe system restore CHANGE

WinMe system restore. It “was” minimum 400 meg, max 4 gig. It is now min 25 meg, max 499 meg. Caught this as anti virus was reading it so long and I had it disabled. Somehow I got an update and possibly fixing that HDD reading all the time by the system itself. Then “I” think I am having computer problems!

System Restore Remover ?

@ ChiMusic

Suggest you check out the utility program titled System Restore Remover Pro v1.5 by Definition Software (http://defsoft.iwarp.com/)

This utility removes all the garbage (System Restore; System File Protection; PC Health) that System Restore places on your Hard Drive.

System Restore Remover also has a couple of other options. System Restore Remover Pro v1.5 makes WinME a very stable OS.

Regards,
Coaster

repeat

That is the one we went over sometime back and found a new link to.

The change to WINDOWS was not my problem/doing period! Must be a MS thing! I am thinking my/some computer problems might be as caught IN BETWEEN Windows updates via dial up.

I ONLY fix it if it is BROKE.

BLOWN SYTEM here

OK guys, and gals. I played w/system restore and it’s back to original high values. SCARY! I think it used a percentage of what it read the HD as. I have a PROBLEM (2 good HDs to play with). It was not just bad fan on video card as I doubt THAT is the computer acting up problem.

Family alcoholics. If you MUST know a UNION job “now” (school break) vs going to school, via morons w/totally non skilled airport union job next door. Alkie/mentally deficient thinking as union jobs GOING every day and no OPENINGS plus FORCED huge pay cuts. DAH!

Minister of Info in Iraq sounded logical compared to this.

Ordered today, to send payment, free shipping now:
MSI new 400 series MB for 266/333 CPUs. $86. T4VL.
AthlonXP 2400+ no heatsink, $105.
I have that extra one I bought for old problem.
I asked about copper one but nil answer.
Corsair value select 512 meg $56.
My old 384 meg mem might be good, still 266.

I guess all I will need is Win XP Pro. And to find some out of the way place to run to and live. It AIN’T getting nice in the city! No manufacturing jobs and service jobs eliminated over night. Easy come FASTER go.