Win98/WinXP and System Commander 7.05 question???

Since I install for the first time windows xp, I decided to get both OS, win98 and the new winxp pro. So I installed win98 first and xp then, and I used the boot loader that xp provided. But as it's mentioned in this forum, some problems begins to appear, like xp system folders written in win98, and others.

I have a 40 gb hd with 2 partitions (0 win98 and 1 xp).

Reading the posts here I decided to test a third part boot loader prog., and I installed System Commander 7.05. For nowon all seems to be working great.

My question are:
1) will this boot loader software works good in this conditions, where I had previously installed both OS or this kind of software works better when you install the second OS after install it.?

2) When you power on my PC and System commander begins, if you select to boot windows xp, the winxp boot manager appears, asking to choose betwen xp and 98. I modify in the windows xp boot.ini file, the timeout option to 0. This is right?, or I will have to do another thing?

This is my winxp boot.ini file, now that I'm install System Commander:

[boot loader]
timeout=0
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOW
S
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect
C:\="Microsoft Windows 98 SE"

Hi sabio

For your 2nd question edit the boot.ini to look like the version below:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[boot loader]
timeout=0
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS

[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, you remove the win98 entry.