Will ship internationally?

Does anybody know of a u.s. online store which will ship p.c. hardware components internationally. None of the on-line stores I bought stuff from in the past will still ship outside the u.s. after Sept. 11, 2001. The closer to Florida the better. I am looking for a pci videocard, which is an extinct animal species on my island :D :D
Any help much appreciated.
Thanx

Hi Kibaima,

Did you try Amazon. They send things everywhere and you can pay check instead of Credit card. Have a look and see if you can find the PCI card there.

Cheers,

El_Matador

PS: Ba haña mi mail, pasombra mi no por hañ’é den e send folder. Poseí mi tin mi duda si e la bai òf no. Saludos.

Amazon

I'll give it a try. Thanks.

p.s. Mi a haya bo mail, pero mi ta trahando den dia te cu diahuebs. Diabierna awor mi ta ship pa'bo. Sorry for the delay:D

as far as i know Amazon does not ship world-wide, they have local representatives and they're located on some particular countries..

Pricewatch

I tried price watch. It's incredible the amount of websites that sell online and virtually impossible to check them all. Of the ones I tried (many) none of them would ship outside the U.S. unless the billing address is the same asthe shipping address, which is impossible. I'm sure some of them do, the problem is to find out which ones. It seems that even my island got affected by terrorism:D :D I'll keep looking though. Thanks for your input.

Check e-bay. It is something like Amazon. The only ones I knew were ebay and Amazon, but I think they require credit cards (not cheques or cash at delievery, but I'm not sure about this right now),. Check it if you like.

I've got the card through a friend of a friend. It would be much nicer though if I didn't have to bother people. I haven't checked e-bay yet, but will do so. The main problem now is that shipping addresses have to match billing addresses, which is impossible. I'll keep looking. So if you find out about a site, please post it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been having difficulties in ordering stuff from the U.S. Thanks for your input:cool: