why few members are logged?

:confused:

this i don't understand.

why another forum where the moderators are really arrogants have many members logged,and here that is a friendly and
wise forum have just a few members logged in the last days?

i can't stand and understand this situation.
can someone explain if have some reason!

i think that everybody know the name of the
arrogant forum,don't?

thanks in advance if exist answers for this question.

ps:
few members on line here really bore me.
:eek:

Last edited:
Jorel..don't understand it myself.We should be way busier than we are.We cover most things PC related.There are so many forums on the 'net' to choose from,that is the other problem.

That said..the nice weather is keeping many people away from the forums.It's spring time in many parts of the world where our members are.

I think the one forum you mention includes all visitors,even those that are there to read the news.So it might appear more people are online..I think.;)

This forum allows guests - many others (eg. DriverHeaven, Carpetbagger) do not.

The one that springs to mind, for VERY harsh moderating, is ******* - mention downloading something from any P2P = thread closed.

Not sure, but it seems that here it's more a case of - "We don't care WHERE you got it, just don't ask, and don't tell".Edited by woody

zver said:
Where did you see news section there????
It's not that one Zver!!
I think he means a huge site.

I'm not slagging anyone else's forum..btw.Won't go there..Pm him if you want to know....

I can't undersatnd it either, we got a good, friendly bunch of folk here & yet there seem 2 be lesspeople here everyday

Hopefully things will get better soon

BaNzI:D

Yes we do not offer wares here but what we do have is good PRECISE reliable content and advice and most importantly FRIENDLYNESS that other forums seem to miss and thats MORE important than anything else thats what makes us different !!!

Sure people can go else where for warez etc but they will not get the personal greeting and the welcome that we give here :)

Yes We are VERY strict here regarding warez (altho we do point them out and question them in private to determine if its breaches forum rulings and if it does we take action accordingly !) just take a look around at the forums that have been closed for broadcasting to the nation whats what etc the authoritys jumped on them and closed them !! as they will do with ALL P2P clients ...why else do you think there are so many FAKE files on P2P because the Authoritys PUT THEM THERE !! enough said !

super VIPER_1069

please, put my sign in the botton of your last post.
i feel the same.
:)

i'm a member of 6 foruns.
one is in my own country.
but my heart and mine are here and in another forum
that have friendly and wise pleople too.
i'm affraid to put the name of the other forum here
and someone misunderstand me.
but there, i have posted links to this forum cos for me,
is a great reference and the administrator of the "***"
forum don't "punch" me. he is a great person too.

i came here everyday but in the last 2 months,
here in my city,we got problems with internet.
before this problem i came here every night.
i will do the same after ending this problem.
see,now here is 19:54 and i'm logged after midnight in
the middle of week.
i think that many members are sleeping.
but in sundays we had tons of members here,
but not lots in the last months like in the past.
this bore me a lot.
but don't matter, the quality and friendship still the same.

well,was a big post...and with horrible english.

:p

thanks!
:)

Last edited:
time off

School is out. People having JOB problems. No one is going to mention they are having a crisis. If they knew half the people ARE they would not feel so badly.

I bought a used stuffed dog to talk to. Why keep it bottled up. Hehehehe.

Am I deft? NO!

Should I give you some old advice? Yes. I like this place. You can PM me for more but I might upgrade the computer w/new parts and NEW install everything for a few days activity. I see the writing on the wall I suspected. The solar eclipse is the “omen” going along with the Internet usage connecting.

I would advise checking your Window Startup files frequently to see what is added (just by running programs) and easily for 3 more weeks. Firewall BLOCKING outgoing necessary. I disable/block w/firewall all updates and only click when I have time and want to. My MS Works continually pops up. Anti virus is much easier as where I am as it is disabled when it updates.

I am very leery with all the FREQUENT updates coming out. I have even been getting so much CRAZY mail at Hotmail, immediate DELETE but that is not the main situation.

For more than this reason I will stick with some older versions of pgms. The recent alterations as I think FOR WinXP are also causing some problems with my WinME. My alibi for writing this?

If you don’t USE it don’t RUN IT and if you run it make sure you know what it is NOW doing. If others run it YOU are responsible.

Tomorrow AM is a critical phase and starting 6/3/2003 I would be so careful. 28 years experience pays off. Nothing in life is free. This even flows into the world outside computers.

If it sounds crazy you can say it is me or you do not comprehend. I would be worried about TIMED viruses too but not my main descriptive objective.

Re: time off

ChiMusic said:
School is out. People having JOB problems. No one is going to mention they are having a crisis. If they knew half the people ARE they would not feel so badly.
I just love this quote thanks ChiMusic :( :)

a hint

For those that are too young or too drunk, there were 2 international destructive processes. International terrorists and Internet.

Terrorists has been activated. That is a whole long story from YEARS past even, not involved in THIS half. If you are Gemini you will be seeing schitzo activity. BEWARE siblings drahging in dangerous people in your life.

Internet is not just pirate software but MORE money lost on music/DVD and MUCHO more by swindling cash.

If you knew enough about HANKY PANKY 'REAL MANAGEMENT' you would see plenty involved in that. If you only know management from 20 years you only saw IDIOTS.

That should be a little clearer. If you pay for the info you WANT it and could understand it, anythng FREE is useless. That is why the psychic hotlines manned by off the street people made money, say POSITIVE GO AHEAD things. As good as VooDoo charms! It is all in the head.