Who can help me?

superstuut

Hello,

I'm trying for a long time now to make a dvd movie from my downloads. I've downloaded several movies and they are all fine. When I encode them with the filmmachine and the cinema craft encoder, they show no image only the sound of the movie is playing.

I've also installed the K-lite codec pack, but I dont't have a clue how that program works.. Can someone please help me?

superstuut said:
I've also installed the K-lite codec pack, but I dont't have a clue how that program works.. Can someone please help me?

uninstall K-crappylite codecs pack they cause more headaches than its worth for encoding to dvd :(

too many codecs SPOIL the encode :(

more often than not these so called megapacks messes everything up :mad:

USE ... G-SPOT codec Analysis tool and ONLY install the codecs required .. as and when :)

the main codecs needed are

DIVX
XVID
AC3
FFDSHOW

anything else you will need you will find out using G-SPOT :)

As Viper said, uninstal that K-lite crap codec pack. You need 3 only installed and those that you got directly from their homepages

DIVX, XVID and AC3Filter

Thats it and will allow 99.9% of AVI's to be played and re-encoded. I would NOT advise installing ffdshow, it to causes to many complications.

ChickenMan said:
As Viper said, uninstal that K-lite crap codec pack. You need 3 only installed and those that you got directly from their homepages

DIVX, XVID and AC3Filter

Thats it and will allow 99.9% of AVI's to be played and re-encoded. I would NOT advise installing ffdshow, it to causes to many complications.

OK on that one CHICKY just going on bits ive read whilst using TFM :)

and i must say TFM is improving in leaps and bounds :D