Which Tin-pot Dictator are you ?

a good friend send me that nice page:
h**p://www.poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/
fill out the form and you see what Dictator you would be ...

That's me:
h**p://poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/Castro.jpg
By dictator standards, you're not that bad. Sure you almost started world war 3, but the treatment of your people is moderate. You're a saint compared to the guy before you that you kicked out, so your people tolerate you. However, you're ability to stand up to America has made you one of the more popular dictators. Hardly a movie star… but hay, it's a start!

FortiTude

ps:why is IMG code off here :(

erk tony blair erk lmao

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

h**p://poisonedminds.com/tests/dic/Blair.jpg

Laz

LMAO :D

(I should weep really!)

I'm Saddam Hussein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So watch out! :p :eek: :p

Still LMAO at VIPER though, I think I would rather be Saddam than Phoney Tony! :D

Drum roll please.............. it's Saddam Hussein (again) :cool:

You managed to piss off western countries by killing innocent people to get you're hands on oil fields that don't belong to you! That's THEIR job, so a task force was sent to kick you up the backside. They succeeded, but you managed to make them look stupid when it was reviled that the American armed forces had somehow shot down four times as many missiles then you actually owned, and the UK was selling you guns and weapon parts while at war to use against them! So "daddy's little boy" is after you now. Considering what happened the last time, I bet you're SO scared!