Which Is The Best DVD Authoring..!

Hi Freind's.

I Have A Home Made Home Movie..!

Now I Want To Put It On DVD, But I Want The Quality As They Are In These
Hollywood Movie How Are They So Crystal..!

How Can I Do That, What Program Do I Need For That Quality & For Which Proggy Do I Need For Creating DVD Menu's Like The Hollywood Movie's..

Please Help.! :):):)

I use DVD Lab Pro cos I started with it & I like it U can do moving pic menus etc. <> there are other proggies which are probably just as good see what others advise.

The-poacher said:
I use DVD Lab Pro cos I started with it & I like it U can do moving pic menus etc. <> there are other proggies which are probably just as good see what others advise.

WHAT poacher said :)

menus,scenes,slides etc what more do you need its the best all round authoring tool for mpegs and vobs :)

poacher pointed me to DVDLAB and ive never looked back :)

works pretty good and i now can make a dvd with scenes and menus in about an hour :)

maby less but i take my time choosing menu backdrops and scene select backdrops :)

Hi Freind's.!

I Have The Trial Version Of DVD Lab Pro.! Looks Cool And EASY. :)
I Have *.VOB Files Is There Any Chance Of Joining Them Within The Program If So HOW. ?
:):):)

same way as you join mpg's just add another movie track to make two tracks (movie 1 and movie 2 ) then in connections link the first to the second by right clicking and choose to DRAW connectionsand draw a line from the first part to the second part :)

I Have Combined All The Movie's And When I Click Compile DVD, It Dont Show No Warning
& Errors, While It Is Compiling The DVD 30-40% Of The Compile I Get Error "Cannot Open Video File"

Any Idea's..! :(

Working Thank's.! :)

I Have A Home Made DVD Video, I Want To Edit It With Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.
I Want To Import The *.VOB File's But It Dont Accept That Format.

Is There A Plugin For That Anywhere, If So Where Can I Purchase It, I Have Tried On The
Adobe Website I Get Lost On There LOL.!, So Please Help Me..!

Im Using PREMIERE PRO 1.5 Trial.!

Everything Is So Good So Far, I Want To Compile It On The DVD But Dont Have A DVD-R
On That Computer, Is There A Way To Have A Virtual DVD-RW.! So I Can Test Before Burning.!

Also I Have The DVD Encore 1.5 Trial, Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Simple Understandable Tutorial..! :)