When Using Laz's Tutorial

DVDMan007

Hey,

The only way i know how to copy dvds is to use Laz's tutorial.

Ive found that using Laz's tutorial you lose a tiny bit of quality. And it takes up alot of time just to copy one DVD.

I was wondering if there is any other way to copy a dvd with the menus and extras and everything by just doin a straight copy.
This i know will skip the copyright protection.

If any1 knows of any software....ive tried a few programs but they just rip the movie out but i dont want that.

Thanks alot

Fulminant

DVDMan007 said:
Hey,

The only way i know how to copy dvds is to use Laz's tutorial.

Ive found that using Laz's tutorial you lose a tiny bit of quality. And it takes up alot of time just to copy one DVD.

I was wondering if there is any other way to copy a dvd with the menus and extras and everything by just doin a straight copy.
This i know will skip the copyright protection.

If any1 knows of any software....ive tried a few programs but they just rip the movie out but i dont want that.

Thanks alot

First of all if the DVD's size is 8G and Ur blank DVDR is 4G how can U fit 8 to 4?? and remain everythign the same ?? U CANT.

Yes,most commercial dvd's are larger than the capacity of a dvdr.You have to reencode it to fit a dvdr.The best method is here....There is a bit of a learning curve. ;) Next in quality would be Instant Copy.

Usually it is desirable to remove some of the material from the original to get a smaller target size. ;)

Even though the protection on a DVD is poor it still needs removing before copying <> So u need to rip the DVD

Most DVD (as stated above) are bigger than your DVDR so U need to
a) Compress to fit
b) Burn to 2 DVDR

There is no way round this until Dual layer DVDR arrive <> expected next year.