What's the easiest lipsync fxing program?

What's the easiest lipsync fixing program?

I had a splitted avi with an improper VBR audio encoding on both parts and different sampling rates for the audio,so I couldn't join them.....
I decided to extract the audio as PCM with VirtualDubmod for both avi's and then saved the avi's back with PCM sound instead .
Joining went fine this time,but there's an audio/video sync problem on the 2nd half of the movie.
I redid the merging with Nandub and with Avi Joiner....still out of sync.

Then I tried TMPGEnc with both avi's with PCM audio segments and saved them as mpeg....no lipsync problems......

Question:is there an easy program to fix lipsync problems directly on a merged avi??

THX Blane.....a forum search and a google search already learned me there is no easy way,but I hoped some1 would contradict that.....;)
Is there any way or setting to prevent lipsync probs when merging avi's with VirtualDubmod?

Next time you can try to remove the audio from both avis as a wav. Then join them separately from the video. Once you have the full video and audio you can then rejoin them and downsample the audio to mp3,divx. Or you can convert the audio separately then rejoin setting your video and audio to direct stream copy.

If your converting them to DVD, I would not join them. Encode each part to 1/2 a DVD size, then author them in TMPGEnc DVD Author adding them both to the one Track. When authored, TDA joins them together to a seamless movie during playback. I have never had any isses with sync doing it this way.

But, if by any chance there is some a/v sync issues in the 2nd 1/2 of the final movie, then just use "AC3 Delay Corrector" (get it from doom9 d/l section) to add or remove a few milliseconds from the AC3 audio track of the second movie (you ARE convertion audio to AC3 arn't you????) and re-author.

THX guys!:)

@ CM:
I was doing the avi to dvd with The Filmmachine,but had to take the extra steps with VirtualDub manually,due to the different sampling rates....:)

I guess I should have asked what format your audio was in. To get your ac3 in sync with virtualdub you have to go to the audio tab and click interleaving. Set the Audio block placement preload to 0, set interleave audio every to 0 ms. Now this is the important part. Set the delay audio track to "0 of 373" without the parenthesis and leave in the spaces. This setting will sync your ac3 audio to your video everytime.